Reviews for Brown Eyes
hirokiri9 chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
loved this! :D
McKelle George chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
O: wot. I feel like I need to more closely examine some of the people who review my stories. All this time and this little gem was just sitting there, waiting to be read! I really enjoyed your prologue and I'm going to continue to read this story.
Qorest chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Finally, together at last. Can't wait for the epilogue! Is there gg to be sequel on rick? He's cute :)
lollipop addict chapter 31 . 10/12/2013
So... I really don't know what to say. I read this in four hours, started at midnight. And it is school tomorrow! Yay. Let's get to the point.

I really like this story. Like likelike. Lovelike. It all made sense in the end! They got together! Alles gut! I love romance, love-hate relationships and angst (don't really know why, since I have to stop reading when it's an embarrassing part. Angst, romance and hate/love together are always an embarrassing mix).

Sometimes Brown Eyes was so "oh no they didn't!" I stopped reading and started squeling and rolling around on my bed. That is not weird at all. The clock is almost half past four am :D, so I'm going to stop writing this weird review before I start to get really weird.

Late at night I become weird. I'm thinking weird questions. Right now I'm wondering how skin feels like on the inside. It must be slippery. I'm not a killer in training. And screw not being weird, I've already crossed the line. I'm rereading this looking for spelling errors (but I've probably missed all of them), and I realize that I build/write/whatever-you-call-it my sentences like you do in German. That is weird, cause I'm from Sweden and only read German in school. I think it should be "I become weird late at night" in English, but I've put the time-thingy first. Which you do in German, not in English or Swedish. Weird.

I'm going to stop here. Continue doing whatever awesome thing (writing ;)) you're doing! Byeeee!

Lol. I DIDN'T STOOOOP! Omg. I used lol in a sentence. Gott verdammt. I used omg. At least it wasn't omfg. I like cursing in German. Since I don't really understand the words, it's like not cursing at all. I'm going to stop here. For real. If you've read through all of this, you just might be weird too. Perhaps. Perchance. Mayhaps. Maybe works too. Please, don't hold this against me when I wake up and regret writing all of this weird stuff. I am weird when I'm tired.

You could create a drinking game out of this review. A shot for every time I wrote weird. You'd be hammered before you'd read half of it. I suck at saying goodbye. If I were ever to write a story, my A/Ns would be half of it. I loved your story, bye!
P.S. I'm weird. But not insane. Yet, that is. Looove from the country of Pewdiepie!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
It was worth the wait! I can't wait to read the epilogue; though I am sorry this is coming to an end!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
Just beautiful!
wyant14 chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
oh my gosh! I lost track of this story a bit ago since I still haven't made an account (idiot) and when I found it today instead of starting off from where I left off I reread it! I love this so much! It is just so amazing! I cannot wait to read the epilogue!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 31 . 10/5/2013
OMG - I come back to fictionpress and I see that you updated! TWICE! - *FANGIRL SQUEAL* I am so happy *sniff sniff*
Saniaaa chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
love. love. love. need i say more?

...oh yes, upload the epilogue soon pleaseee :)
Maria chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sorry I never reviewed even though this story clearly deserves it. I can't believe it's just about done! Keep on writing these amazing stories.
Junnin chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
Oh man I just read from chapter 1 all over again (:
MileyRowling chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
I loved it!
INDADD chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
I wasn't aware that there was an update until earlier in class I went to check out my emails. Guess what, it was in the spam box! So sad to see that there. This story will never be considered spam in my lifetime!

I love how this story progressed into what it is now. I am excited to know Nicoletta's side of he story.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
Omg the feels
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
I really liked getting Dante's point of view! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like going from first to third person, but I really did. I'm glad they got a fairy tale ending. You did an amazing job with this chapter!
4,193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »