Reviews for Brown Eyes
Be-U-tiful chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
Oh my goodness I had no idea you updated this last chapter in September because I never got the email! I feel betrayed honestly haha anyways I'm so glad they're finally together! Great chapter (:
Tleblanc9 chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
Do you have any idea when the epilogue will be finished?
Ystarr chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
Oh thank god. I felt like I was holding my breath this entire time, keeping my fingers crossed. It was a beautiful story and I can't wait for the epilogue!
Ystarr chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Seeing Laurita show up killed me. I'm so anxious to finish this story to make sure that they end up together
Ystarr chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
I accidentally pressed the enter button so my review got submitted early lol...

As I was saying, this buildup is slow and slightly driving me crazy but if they end up together and happy, it'll all be worth it:)
Ystarr chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
FictionPress won't let me login-_- argh. But onto the actual review...
Gosh, my heart aches for them. Here, they have this epic, epic love that most people could only dream about and they skirt around each other, living in constant fear and hesitation.

I feel for Cassidy. She didn't have that special someone in her life after the accident and for Dante to love/loved Laurita, it hurts.

This slow buildup is sriv
MusicGurl8129 chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
Phew. I'm so Happy that they're together! I really want an Epilogue! It would be cool if Kari & Cassidy were Best Friends, I dunno wouldn't it?
I loved you're Story!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
I'm so, so scared that you're going to do some ending about Dante ending up happily with Laurita & Cassidy ending with Rick. I. Would. Rather. Die.
Okay, I wouldn't. But I don't want them together, can feel that possibility though. It would be a more ''realistic'' ending.
I really hope not. Now I'm scared reading the rest and them ending up together.
I mean I like to think Dante still is in love with Cassidy, because the way they loved each other, 'that summer' seems like they could love forever. But the way Dante talked about Laurita... it put a LOT of doubt. Unless he was secretly talking or thinking about Cassidy. But I kinda doubt it thinking about it now..
MusicGurl8129 chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Aw... so cute! I like this Chapter :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
OMG! YES! YES! WOOHOO! She is still in love with Dante, she's still in love with Dante (Apply that with a sing song voice). :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Wow. Looks like our little Dante has a crush on Cassidy Belle Summers. Or even... love?
Or just pure hatred. I doubt it though. ;)
silentvoiceshout chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
was it okay to forgive Laurita so easily? don't know but it would have been interesting to hear the conversation between the two...had it been vice-versa,everyone would have been crying murder...aren't we a hypocritical society?!
AMessofPickles chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Oh god I cannot tell you how much I have loved reading this story. Which is weird since I'm reviewing right NOW. I blame school and other priorities.

Anyways congratulations for finishing this beast of a story! 31 (soon to be 32) is definitely not too shabby and I'm happy that you stuck with it for so long. 2006 to 2013? Wow that's incredible and so crazy. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now since you've been with these characters for so long. As a reader I'm definitely sad to see them go but you completed the story so well that I'm satisfied with the ending. I'm sure you must feel the same way :)

I've really enjoyed this story from the pacing to the original characters to the wonderful, round side characters. I know it's weird to say this but I have LOVED your side characters. I think many writers on FP can get so caught up with perfecting their flawed main characters that they forget to pay attention to the rest which is sad because they have so much potential. You definitely did not do that which is great as a reader since I felt like Cassidy and Dante weren't the main thing 24/7.

Once again congratulations on your wonderfully completed story! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season :D
hirokiri9 chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
loved this! :D
Mickey John chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
O: wot. I feel like I need to more closely examine some of the people who review my stories. All this time and this little gem was just sitting there, waiting to be read! I really enjoyed your prologue and I'm going to continue to read this story.
4,206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »