Reviews for Brown Eyes
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 17 . 9/30/2006
ah omgsh FINALLY! yay Seth and Amy are TOGETHER! wooho! now Cassidy has to realize that she's being stubborn and admits to liking Dante!
fallen angel broken wings chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
yays! new chapter! it's amazing, by the way. keep up the great work and update soon please!
bex17 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. AH! If you don't update soon...well...I don't think I have to continue...
Laughing Facade chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
aw finally they kissed!) i love Dante ... he's so arrogant...but he actually has the right to be arrogant...ok i'm not making any sense here..just update soon )
Alex chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
YAY! Finally they kiss! Wo! Please update quick!
wishuponapenny chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i like your story. i keep getting a sense that something happened between Cassidy and Dante in the past and i was just wondering if you were ever going to explain it, or did i just totally miss out on something? keep up the good work.
chic rebel chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
they finally kissed! he shouldn't smoke its bad and i get really angry when people do, like cassidy. update soon!
red4ever chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
they are so cute.
R. A. Faith chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
AAhh! Imagine me shrieking at a rreeaalyy high pitch. Oh my effin' God! Now imagine my surpirse that you update the same day I read this story. Now imagine my reaction to their kiss! Ah! Update soon! Ah!
TwinkleHeart chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
aw ommg omg u shood make them kiss more D
R. A. Faith chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
I love this story! I wished I had read it earlier! Update soon!
SarcasticallyRomantic chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
Hey. Love the story so far. It's soo cute. Oh! BTW in chapt. 12 and 13 i think it was, you posted like parts of the chapt. 2-3 times. Might wanna fix that. Keep up the good work.
tstj chapter 16 . 9/28/2006
Thanks for updating!Enjoyed reading the new chapters as usual. :)Update soon
murphy1086 chapter 16 . 9/27/2006
This is such a cute story and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for another chapter!
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
WOW! I wish I could give better review right now but I'm rushing so I'll review more later.
4,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »