Reviews for Brown Eyes
outsomniac chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
ok, i could have sworn i was up to date with all of the chapters, and then i get my author alert email, and its like 4 more chapters!lol OMG they kissed _ haha your typical kiss to make someone shut up
alicia chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
oh wow that was awesome l0lz d kiss was so sudden im dying 2 find out about their past..keep it up
neverforever01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
luv the story
Billy Boy chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Holy crap! They kissed! They KISSED! That just made my day, no scratch that, my week! I feel like dancing and screaming and all giddy and I want to dance some more! I heart this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I want to know their past!
MojoJavaGirl chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i love this. They are so perfect for each other.
StrawberryStarburst chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very interesting story. The characters reacted uniquely to the situations you created.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
OIh my gosh...I LOVE IT! oh great work!
Bree chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
YES! Oh, how I am very excited at this current point in time. :DI really liked the lead up to it, was very good and well 't wait for the next chapter.
swimchickslam chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
HAHA I LOVE HER ATTITUDE!

"Screw the past. This was all I needed right now.

And I kissed him back.

I'll take care of his problem later."

haha that's exactly what I would do. :P
Aubrey Falkland chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
about time D
Saniaaa chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
SQUEAL! They kissed. omg, at last. I can't wait for da next chappie seroiusly! so update asap!
M.D.Irvine chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
omg he cut her neck omg
Need the happy ending chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i really hope this story continues on with them actually working on a relationship, cause no offense but it's just been 16 chapters of rambling on (minus a few parts spread out).
theTwilightPen chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Oh, my gawd...the voice in this is absolutely fantastic. While I still suffer with the godawful sentence repetition "I", you have gone far past that stage and are now at the point where a story in first person reads like you're being told the tale from the narrator's perspective...which is amazing.

I'll confess to you I'm not a lover of romance, but the voice and humor in this is astounding. Way to go!

Cheers,TwilightPen
vimaro22 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
AW! So adorable. Please update soon.
4,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »