Reviews for Brown Eyes
NO LONGER USING chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Hi! This is execptionally great. It's hilarious and I love the main character. The way you portray her is perfect and she is easy to relate to lol. I'm definitely reading more of this, because well this is great. Keep up the good work! ~I' .Enough~
angels and effects chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
OH MY GOD! You just had to stop there! Urgh... yeah, I agree that it's taken a really long time to get to this point. I meant to bring that up earlier but I don't know why I didn't... well, all I can say is YES, HE FINALLY MADE THE MOVE! Ever since Dante said the 'lo-' part, it's been a little obvious... and when Cassidy and Dante were being interviewed and Cassidy tunes out what Dante said. And her teacher mentioning the 'good romance' thing? Yeah.

One concern of mine is that Dante doesn't talk much. What I see is Cassidy being cynical, and Dante smirking, but he doesn't say much. I don't know if that's part of his nature, but he's an actor after all. Though that whip cream thing was cute, haha! But yeah, that's what I've thinking since a few chapters back.

Anyway, update soon, don't leave us hanging there! While I go study my eyes out for my exams... and get them together already. LOL!
Sylvia Marri chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
A cliffie... *sniffs* I've stumbled upon another cliffie... Please update! I'll be reviewing next chapter with more inputs about your story... but right now, im just absorbed at the cliffie that, well, i'm doing it next time hehe
FamousOneLiners chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
finally, finally, finally
neverforever01 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
omg you can't leave us hangingwith them kissing!good thing with getting cass to shut up with a kiss)
Lady Wolfine chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Yay! I think Dante knew that Cassidy didn't like him smoking and possibly brought the cigars just to tick her off. We never did figure out why they were not friends though... although I suppose you may cover that in a later chapter. Yes? Please?
caralene chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
They kiss! They kiss! I love it! Really cute! Man, oh man! I can't wait for the next chapter!
outsomniac chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
ok, i could have sworn i was up to date with all of the chapters, and then i get my author alert email, and its like 4 more chapters!lol OMG they kissed _ haha your typical kiss to make someone shut up
alicia chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
oh wow that was awesome l0lz d kiss was so sudden im dying 2 find out about their past..keep it up
neverforever01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
luv the story
Billy Boy chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Holy crap! They kissed! They KISSED! That just made my day, no scratch that, my week! I feel like dancing and screaming and all giddy and I want to dance some more! I heart this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I want to know their past!
MojoJavaGirl chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i love this. They are so perfect for each other.
StrawberryStarburst chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very interesting story. The characters reacted uniquely to the situations you created.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
OIh my gosh...I LOVE IT! oh great work!
Bree chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
YES! Oh, how I am very excited at this current point in time. :DI really liked the lead up to it, was very good and well 't wait for the next chapter.
4,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »