Reviews for Brown Eyes
FamousOneLiners chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
finally, finally, finally
neverforever01 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
omg you can't leave us hangingwith them kissing!good thing with getting cass to shut up with a kiss)
Lady Wolfine chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Yay! I think Dante knew that Cassidy didn't like him smoking and possibly brought the cigars just to tick her off. We never did figure out why they were not friends though... although I suppose you may cover that in a later chapter. Yes? Please?
caralene chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
They kiss! They kiss! I love it! Really cute! Man, oh man! I can't wait for the next chapter!
outsomniac chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
ok, i could have sworn i was up to date with all of the chapters, and then i get my author alert email, and its like 4 more chapters!lol OMG they kissed _ haha your typical kiss to make someone shut up
alicia chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
oh wow that was awesome l0lz d kiss was so sudden im dying 2 find out about their past..keep it up
neverforever01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
luv the story
Billy Boy chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Holy crap! They kissed! They KISSED! That just made my day, no scratch that, my week! I feel like dancing and screaming and all giddy and I want to dance some more! I heart this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I want to know their past!
MojoJavaGirl chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i love this. They are so perfect for each other.
StrawberryStarburst chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very interesting story. The characters reacted uniquely to the situations you created.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
OIh my gosh...I LOVE IT! oh great work!
Bree chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
YES! Oh, how I am very excited at this current point in time. :DI really liked the lead up to it, was very good and well 't wait for the next chapter.
swimchickslam chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
HAHA I LOVE HER ATTITUDE!

"Screw the past. This was all I needed right now.

And I kissed him back.

I'll take care of his problem later."

haha that's exactly what I would do. :P
Aubrey Falkland chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
about time D
Saniaaa chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
SQUEAL! They kissed. omg, at last. I can't wait for da next chappie seroiusly! so update asap!
4,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »