Reviews for Brown Eyes
StrawberryStarburst chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very interesting story. The characters reacted uniquely to the situations you created.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
OIh my gosh...I LOVE IT! oh great work!
Bree chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
YES! Oh, how I am very excited at this current point in time. :DI really liked the lead up to it, was very good and well 't wait for the next chapter.
swimchickslam chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
HAHA I LOVE HER ATTITUDE!

"Screw the past. This was all I needed right now.

And I kissed him back.

I'll take care of his problem later."

haha that's exactly what I would do. :P
Aubrey Falkland chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
about time D
Saniaaa chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
SQUEAL! They kissed. omg, at last. I can't wait for da next chappie seroiusly! so update asap!
M.D.Irvine chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
omg he cut her neck omg
Need the happy ending chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
i really hope this story continues on with them actually working on a relationship, cause no offense but it's just been 16 chapters of rambling on (minus a few parts spread out).
theTwilightPen chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Oh, my gawd...the voice in this is absolutely fantastic. While I still suffer with the godawful sentence repetition "I", you have gone far past that stage and are now at the point where a story in first person reads like you're being told the tale from the narrator's perspective...which is amazing.

I'll confess to you I'm not a lover of romance, but the voice and humor in this is astounding. Way to go!

Cheers,TwilightPen
vimaro22 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
AW! So adorable. Please update soon.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
OH MY GOD! wow so out of the blue! but yay finaly! ah omgsh this is awesome but she's gonna push him away next chapter, isnt she?:( ah well, at least theyr finally getting somewhere:D
M.D.Irvine chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
lol oh god now shes stuck with Dante lol i like that her eyes change color when she lies cool
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
huh my mind went blank as he gives out her name then saves her lol
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 17 . 9/30/2006
ah omgsh FINALLY! yay Seth and Amy are TOGETHER! wooho! now Cassidy has to realize that she's being stubborn and admits to liking Dante!
fallen angel broken wings chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
yays! new chapter! it's amazing, by the way. keep up the great work and update soon please!
4,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »