Reviews for Brown Eyes
Billy Boy chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
WHAT IS THIS!

AH!

Where's Dante? Where'd he go! He needs to save her! AHH! No no no! Not good!

Write more!
n3ssa chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
omg! please, please, please, please update! cliffhanger!haha. this story is so cute. plus i cant wait to find out what was dante and cassidy's history. i think he's still into her. i hope so! please update!
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
OMG! Who is this dude with the silver eyes! AH UPDATE !
eve-maiden chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
:O holy crap! whats with that guy? jelous much? stalkerish even? i'm a little confused... i'm assuming that the him that guy is refering to is Dante but i dont understand why he's so possesive... update soon! did she get stabbed did he leave after that did he kidnap her? what happens next! argh! lol update soon!

eve maiden
CynicalValentine98 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
You have to update really fast. I want to know what the deal with this guy is.
vimaro22 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
That was exciting. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
rina chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
dude, she got stabbed? who the hell is that guy? i totally forgot about him too. i can't believe she got stabbed. i thought for sure you would put dante into that part and rescue her or something.
Lady Wolfine chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Dante needs to come along and play the knight in shining armor. And creepo-dude is talking about Dante for some unknown reason? Yea? Nay?

Oh, and I loved Cassidy's interpretation of the script. Quite funny.
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Gah, cliffie. I love love LOVE your story! And let me tell you, I am a VERY picky person. But seriously, I think that someday you should look into getting this published. I would buy it in a heartbeat. I'm just itching to know what happens next, and ESPECIALLY what happened in the past with Dante and Cassidy. Definitely favorited! Keep up the great work!
Infinite Abyss chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Great chapter but that was a very evil cliffhanger. Update soon.
CuteButPshycho27 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Gasp!

Oh, do update soon! Like very soon. You're updates are already very fast, but, with this chappie out, update faster! no pressure though :p

A few grammar mistakes, but meh, doesn't really matter.

Great chappy
Nghi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I laughed so hard when Cassidy was like, "Jasmine." And then she started laughing about how gullible Ace was. That was my highlight. And Anderson sounds interesting. You haven't given him the usual paragraph of his description, which is bloody fantastic because I feel like I've fallen in love with his character. XD Just another good example of how romances CAN be pulled off without the standard physical description. Usually I don't read these types of stories because they end up incredibly boring in the future, so I'm going to pray that this doesn't end in the same fate. It sounds pretty interesting so far, for real!-Nghi
Saniaaa chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
woah! that was guy is a pyscho. i really like this chappie except for the last bit. hmm, what's with Dante giving Cass wierd looks? & Seth seemed like a good guy but after that girl Jesse. not so much. neway update soon.
yonderwindow chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
OMG. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING LEAVING US ON SUCH A HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER? YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! (great chap btw)
alakazam05 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
I hope Dante would feel guilty for neglecting to give Cassidy a free and way safer ride home from school! Argh! Even if he's hot, he can be such a jerk! I'm having a Cassidy moment right now...
4,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 276 .. Last Next »