Reviews for Brown Eyes
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2013
Please update. I'll try to be patient, but this is killing me. Please update.

Please? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Nice start.
Mlrox chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
Plz please pleasr please update soon! I love all of your other stories and i need to know how this one turns out. Please don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2013

Guest chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
Omg please don't leave us hanging at the second last chapter!
Shadowkiller176 chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LAST GEE CHAPTERS?
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Okay, as a first time reader I must say that I am SO glad I am reading this now, as in when it's almost completed. It's been, what, seven years since you've first posted this story? I don't think I could stand the wait! I read all these chapters in one sitting while at work, and my emotions were going up and down all day.

In regards to the story, I have to say that I really loved the touch of bittersweet throughout it. All the nostalgia, the mixed feelings, the layers and layers of coverups in order to hide the truth - this story has been a huge pile of angst from the get-go. I love it! I always found that stories resonate with people who identify or want to identify with the characters that are written, and so having found a story that does makes me so happy that I've found this, and now all your other works :) Do you know how hard it is to find a great, free, amazingly written and personally special story? It's such a rare thing to find, and having found it, I'm just so happy that you've made my day.

Thanks for this chapter, this story - and judging by your author's notes for not updating for long periods of time, I'll just leave a note saying that I look forward to your next update like the loyal fan/admirer that I am :)
Livelaughlove15 chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
I really liked reading this. Thank you so much for having a creative imagination. I was wondering when your gonna update it. I've been waiting for three months. But it's ok it'll be worth it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Haha, this chapter made me laugh. She's reading a romance novel, then her reactions are so funny! :D

Great chapter; I like the detail and your writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow...what a past they had. Dark, but also sweet in a way. Hmm, this is going to cause a lot of drama between them too, though.

Great prologue; one of the best I've ever read.
MrsHellman chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
I've read this before, and even though I actually liked "Baby I'm Not Finished" a little more, this was a great story as well. The characterisation is great, and I find it to be a wonderfully brilliant story. Also, I'd like to thank you for your review reply, it makes me happen when people take their time answering reviews.
twiinklex chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story is as intense as their relationship... I got so overwhelmed that I cried at several parts. Really powerful writing! Can't wait for the final chapter wow!
Awaiting Midnight chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
I love how they can just talk to each other about what happened. It really expresses their bond.
WYMamataro chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
I kept feeling some of my heartbeats get heavier and stronger and before I knew it, I got a flow blown heart attack! (well, not really but close enough!) Because of the long updates, I forget about this story so I'm always stuck rereading it but trust me when I say I don't mind at all. I'm so happy they got over their past and are finally confessing! I cannot wait for the finale!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
oh my i absolutely love this so much you dont understand, this is brilliant! can't wait to find out how the Nicolletta problem resolves itself
4,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »