Reviews for Brown Eyes
Tetsone fuu chapter 27 . 5/23/2013
cute. third time reading this chapter and it still gets me misty eyed. also was i the only one who thought of the matrix when cassidy said "Excellent Idea, Mr. Anderson." ?
FeatherfooD chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
But why is Aunt Claire almost horrified? I feel like I've forgotten a lot of this story. I'll have to go back and re-read it once you finish.
daresa09 chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
I was rooting for Ricky boy (sigh) . Ugh , I lie . I actually rooted for Dante . But only because Julie said that the women in their family (usually) only fall in love once . And it would be extremely shitty if Cassidy couldn't fall completely in love with someone else (coughcoughrickcoughcoughkingsleycoughcough) because she never retrieved her heart from her first love . Not saying that Dante wouldn't be the same , but he already fell in love with someone else ! While Cassidy had to rely on herself ! I think that's what really irritates me about their situation , even if it was Cassidy's doing ... No one was there for her when she needed someone . She wanted to die while he was slowly coming alive . It's ... Ugh . I don't know .
daresa09 chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
Don't know what to feel about this chapter . Can't really blame Laurita ; Dante needed someone . I mean , Cassidy thought they should hate each other . And she fought him so hard . I don't blame Laurita .
daresa09 chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
Rick or Dante .. Rick or Dante .. Rick or Dante .. I really like Rick . I want her to be with Rick . Just because I want her to fall in love again , just like Dante did . But I want things to work out with her and Dante . But I like Rick a lot more ...
daresa09 chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
I love Seth and Amy !
daresa09 chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Don't shoot me ... I might be bipolar ... But I actually want things to work out between them _
daresa09 chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
Kari is such a bitch . Seriously ? Sounds like Cassidy was trying to make amends with everyone she's fought with , and freaking KARI- UGH . I was starting to like her a little bit more because I thought she was nicer than Nicoletta . But clearly both of them are on the same asshole wavelength .
daresa09 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Oh my god . I. Am. So. Mad. And sad . And ugh , I understand now ._. I think I'm more mad that Cassidy had to rely on herself to heal while Dante had Laurita . Which is only increasing my hope that Rick and Cassidy happen .
asheepiage chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
OMG BEST CHAPTERS EVER!
I really love this story, like you have no idea 3
Update soon please!
asheepiage.
daresa09 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
... They got into an accident . For some reason I'm interpreting this as "they beat the hell out of each other" since she said she couldn't take care of him .
daresa09 chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
WHAT ?!
daresa09 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I know Cassidy and Dante are meant to be ... But I like Rick much better ...
daresa09 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
oooooh ... hehehe ..,

Oh my god ... I really hope he didn't fall in love with Laurita ...

Ugh . This story toys with my feeling too much -_-
daresa09 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
I am ... Three kinds of confused .. I hope I find out what happened to them soon , because the both of them are pissing me off soooooo bad .
4,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »