Reviews for Wind Blown Ashes
Van Quatra chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
this is really cool and thought of well, i hope you will update after so long, keep it up.
raped by a female bunni chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
please update! oh and it just accured 2 me that u never told us wat ur chars looked like and i would like 2 no...
Phantom452 chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Ahh! You cant go on haitus now! They're just getting to China! Yup, I am definitely bugging you later to update! hehehe. If you didnt notice, i like the story. How do u ever get the right pace for stories like this? Talent, I must say!

Um...yay for Nicole? lol.
Phantom452 chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
aw...they like each other! hehehe. i cant wait to read more...that is if u decide to keep writing...maybe i can pester u to do it...hehehe
Phantom452 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Okay I was wrong about the accomplice...so sue me...anyways...i kinda like this chapter...just because of the torture scenes! hehe...Alex is back! yay!
Phantom452 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Agh! Noe! No! O the last scene was suspenseful! I think I know who the person is, but I'm not going to say anything until I'm sure. O..is Nicole being sent to North or South Korea...you better not kill her off! I will be very upset if the comedy relief left! lol.

Good job!
KimHua chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
... attempt a rescue mission or an execution mission.”

Natalie then realized he had chosen the latter.

You mean former. :-)

Nice chapter - this story's a lot more substantial than the previous one.
SparklingStar25 chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
Hey there!This story is awesome!I just got around reading COP and now the sequel and this is absolutely amazing!I love this story.I know you said you are going on a hiatus but please update as soon as you ..Hope you do cause I can't wait to read the next ,thats !
Dachande663-ff chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
Hey I don't mind waiting, this story is excellent. Hope to read an update one day!
Phantom452 chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Nice chapter. Its been awhile since I read your stories! Really like Nicole...sarcastic personality! I couldnt help the feeling that it was somewhat lost associated...just me being wieird I guess. I'll read more when I can, but its pretty much awesome, good steady pace, and easy to read!
Dachande663-ff chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
As you said, these chapters have been a bit slow, but I appreciate that you are building up. I just can't wait to find out what happens in Asia. I like the way you've developed the characters as well, who knows what could happen. Excellent stuff and I'm already itching for the next update.
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
enjoying it so far! cant wait to read more!
Zeela Ravena chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I really like your work please keep writing. You have the ability to become great.
alexa-xox chapter 8 . 11/24/2006
HE HE...of course anywone who reads this will love this! Well...at least I do! They seem so happy together...Natalie and Alex, its so nice that Natalie at last seems to get along with someone!

I cannot believe that they are off on a mission they are like paint that hasn't had time to dry! They have hardly been on any missions! Well natalie hasn't...Alex I don't really know about!

Alex's childhood seemed rather rough...poor guy! He is going to end up just like his father!

Anyways...

PLEASE update soon!

Alexa xox
SkEpTiCaL.OnE.511 chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
Hey Hey! Ok for some strange reason my updates aren't working so it took me a few days to realize that people were still updating in the holiday season.. Who'da thunk it? Anyways! Happy Turkey Day! I know it's tomorrow but whatever. I am loving this story as you probably know. I don't always review because sometimes I just have enough time to get online read the new chapter and get off before my mom starts yelling at me for wasting time. Yea, annoying. I know! I will try to review more often though. Hopefully every chapter, but I'm making no promises. Because I'd hate to get your hopes up and then just like dash 'em. I know that I'm being very blunt right now but I'm on a TINY sugar high, and when I'm on a sugar high, I tend to talk alot and rammble and be very rude and blunt. So sorry if I say something slightly offensive. I don't mean it. So what are you doing for Turkey Day? I hate turkey, but I love sweet potato pie, with marshmellows. Gotta have marshmellows. Oh right back on subject. I love the chapter, it's deffinetly going places. I can't wait until the next one. So is something gonna happen between Alex and Nat? Hmm? Ok well I should go before I completely make an ass out of myself. Although it's bound to happen sometime. I'd rather it be in the quiet and aloneness of my own home where I don't have to hear anyone's laughter but my own. So Ta Ta for now darling *insert jewish accent for that line* Ok see there I go making an ass out of myself.. I'm leaving now before I do even bigger damage to my ego.

Bye