Reviews for Evil Love Immortal
kosovka chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Can't wait to read more! I will be on the look out for the next chapter. I love the sneak peaks, and the sarcasm of the story adds to the apeal! Nicely done!
Gaiawtch chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
I really liked this. I did notice several small errors. (I know my own story is loaded with them, but watch out for them because they make the story a bit confusing, as you may be able to tell from my own writing haha) Are you going to update? This last chapter is what really hooked me. Oh, and thanks for oyur review!
ohboypizza chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
thanks for the reviews (compliments, comments and criticism) The third chapter will be coming up soon, so don't give up on the story just yet.
smiley chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
scari stori, wriet morr, yess?
Lyela chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
good story :)cant wait 4 more
Amanda chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
I think you did good so up the good work, I'm really drawn to what you write.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
this sounds like a good read. cant wait to keep reading!

SarahJane
Frore chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Just finished chapter two. A few things to edit (and please don't be discouraged, criticism makes us all better!):

"My parents had bought the house in this neighborhood because it was big and closer to the schools, our parents would never have been able to buy a house like ours, but our house was priced way down and no one wanted to buy it. I heard that someone had died in there, but the real estate agent had said it was because it was because the house had a crawl-space and there was some remodeling needed in the house. Either way, our parents were just glad to move out of our old little house, and into the spacious big one."

You can take out one of those "because"'s, and the word "house" was used too much. A blunder in writing I always find is the use of a particular word too much. offers a variety of terms when you're running low. Handy lil' tool, trust me. ;)

"I unexpectedly arrived at the cemetery sooner than I had expected to."

The above sentence is not necessary. When you said that she arrived at the cemetery sooner than anticipated, then needless to say, it was "unexpected," yes?

Other than these kinds of errors, there are a few grammatical and typographical mishaps (fortunately, those are easy to correct). It's not something that I'm going to jump down your throat about. Please don't be offended by my critique, dear. We're all just trying to improve our skills here, and if it's any consolation, this piece is definately NOT worthy of an out-right flame.

Now to read on...
Frore chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Interesting first chapter. The idea of a girl being the absolute embodiment of "perfection" makes her quite two dimensional, flaws are an important part of character development... But we'll have to wait and see how the story goes to determine that. Onward!
I wont let you hold me down chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh, spooky! Good intro!
ohboypizza chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Thank you very much, i really appretiate the reviews.

ohboypizza random facts: I was not born in America
Bleeding Inside for Love chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Nice 1st chapter! Ca't wait to read more!
iamacheeto chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is a good beginning!