Reviews for addiction
ash the arsnist chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that this piece was amazing, but you must suffer through it anyway

i adore how you can fit so much emotion into two stanzas, && how this made me feel as if i was just robbed of all my internal conflict && you wrote it down for me into perfect words

"(it took me so long to choke out your name / and admit that it's you who made me this way)." && THAT is the truth..
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
People like you annoy me :). I like to review pieces with the least amount of reviews, preferably zero. All of you're had atleast one, usually more. Most of mine have one, sometimes less .

I like your writing style, it captures the readers attention. Or, it captures my attention atleast. I've been told I'm easily ammused. "and these scars won't heal any quicker" was my favorite line.

Thank you for your review.

Katrina
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yep, that's about all that can be said about addiction. Nice poem. Keep writing! :)
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i love the theme you've got going, i know life isn't easy, i can tell from this poetry (infatuation, addiction), but you're writing it down so well & i loveit. it's wonderful. '(it took me so long to choke out your name & admit that it's you who made me this way).' brilliant, man...i lovethis poem. :) i wish for you that things get clearer.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I can relate to this so well. I emotions that I get from this are so much my own as well.

Keep it up.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
i loved the last 2 verse of the 1st stanza. this is nicely written but i think you could have done a better ending...i still like it though _
Queen of Dragonnor chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very nice poem. I can relate to it. But the last line is kinda off though.