Reviews for Its Been Awhile
Jitendra chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
genshi genshi genshi! I love it! No, really I do! 29/187! Why 187? because of... um... I... it was just spur of the moment, I just said, I like reviewing, and people like reviews. I know! I'm gunna review 187 fics! and so I am.
Hikaru-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
ahhhhwwwwww...i love it! so...true...hn. Keep it up...
SummerGoddess chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
*begins singing the Staind song of the same title* :) I liked your poem. I'm not really good w/ poetry so I can't tell you if it's good or bad, but I personally enjoyed it.
silversilence chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
:) I like the word exhillaration for this poem. I know exactly what its talking about. I feel that at nighttime, when i'm with friends or people I just met and am having fun with. Awesome rhyming _
Kim Watson chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hi there! I really liked this poem. I liked the rhyme scheme... it was unpredictable at times, but it read well. I felt like I was being pulled down through the poem instead of having to force my eyes down the page like some poems. Good work! :)
Desolate Warrior chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Whatever it is, I really wish I could feel it. I think you did a great job here.
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Aw! I likes! I likes a lot!
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Wonderful. well accomplished peom. bYe

Yomoto
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Ah, I've come across that feeling once in a while. It's nice while it lasts. This is cool.
Anne Mophy chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Mmmm... I like this, although it's a bit more shallow than some of the others, which is odd... hmmm. Nice work, though, anyway.
JKtal chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Niiice, hehe i read this while listening to a particularly happy winamp playlist too. Worked realy well together. Now i have this cool "high" feeling. ::grins and does a little jig:: Thanks!
winter's requiem chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Wow... yes, my life is a roller coster ride, with its ups and downs, 'cept there's just more downs. _ I'm gonna review all your poems just to return the favor, sky dragon. Thank you very much for all your compliments. )
Tenchi Masaki chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Nice. About happeness I think all of us needs that every day. God bless
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Can not comprehend the peom. Very well written.

Aki I read other poem.
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Ok, I finally can move around this site...so I owe you a few reviews...just letting you know that I am still reading them...:) Anyway, I liked this poem, and I had a really great review...and I lost it, so know that I loved it, and I am looking forward to more...Deren