Reviews for Bed of broken dreams
fleur de l'est chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
A very rich poem - I couldn't think of any other adjectives to use!

It starts off with sensational descriptions, the sort that makes the reader slow down and ponder on every word; the 3rd stanza is a good transition, leading onto the sad ending. I can almost hear music in my head when I read through this piece..

fleur
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Ich bin heute zu belämmert, um englisch zu schreiben.

Das Gedicht gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Es hört sich richtig melodisch an. Außerdem erstaunt mich immer wieder, wie dir zu einem relativ engeschränkten Themenkreis immer wieder etwas Neues einfällt.
Darla P chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
very emotional, like this poem a lot!
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
(wieder einmal) ein sehr gutes gedicht, demnächst mehr! Mein Computer ist so lahm. Da weiß man ein Buch zu schätzen, in dem man Blättern kann.
average-psycho chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
really nice. So far I havent come up with a single flaw in your writing. amazing. The last verse in astonishing. The usage of "kiss me, touch me, bed me" is vicious. I love the line "Bed me in my broken dreams" your poetry posseses the reader with its emotion. another favorite.
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
"no rose without a thorn" - I like that

Quite lyrical and poignant. Beautifully written. Really enjoyed reading this. Fantastic read.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Quite lyrical. Love the anaphora.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i liked the poignant twists: painful, sorrowful yet beautiful. i especially liked that last stanza... that wanting to be 'kissed' and 'touched', only to be laid on 'death'. quirky, astonishing, graceful. this is a nice read.

sorry for the late reviews... very limited time on the computer.
love conquers all chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
hey that was really good