Reviews for Hero High 2
Tasha West chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
See, I told you I would get around to reading this today! Um, anyway, I didn't like Duane this chapter...I don't know why, but I guess it was to do with what he said to Karina. Oh and then how Karina thought Kevin was being 'dumb' for getting mad about it. Additionally, what is happening to poor old Kevin? I hope he sorts himself out, maybe he just needs to relax...like get a mudbath or a spa or something? lol. I guess super-heroes don't do that shite...or regular guys for that matter, lol.

This actually wasn't as long as it was at first glance, it was actually quite 'nice sized', lol. You may want to go through the chapter just to fix a few mistakes you have here and there :)

Good chapter though, update soon-ish!
Guacamole chapter 18 . 8/23/2007
wow that room got thrashed! this was a good chapter update soon!
Tasha West chapter 18 . 8/22/2007
Bleh to Perry, he doesn't interest me in the least, I want more Duane and I'm not getting enough of him! The next chapter should have Duane saying more...and who is the girlie that was waving to Kevin? Where was Karina? Was she there? I'm baffled...wnhy didn't she say anything? Anyway I'm happy you updated, just make sure you update soonish :) With more Duane and more info on this girl that I'm not too sure about, lol.
Guacamole chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
this tory so far is just as good as the first book. i'll read the rest to find out!
Tasha West chapter 17 . 6/29/2007
The whole chapter was about baseball o_O, haha! Oh lord, I really tried to follow what was going on but I don't think I could watch baseball let alone read about it, but I did feel frustrated that Kevin was doing a pretty shitty job. Poor guy, but what is happening to him? What? What? What? I must know so you better get those fingers on that keyboard and start writing away! :D
Tasha West chapter 16 . 5/31/2007
DUANE! Ek! hehe! I'm not too sure about the transformation thingy, and I don't think I like medusa lady, but I'm just glad that Duane has a chapter at last! :D You made me happy. It was a sudden change from last chapter but I'm not sure I care much, lol. I hope you're on a roll, I want to read more!

Update soonish!
Tasha West chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
Wow, lol, this chapter is great. What a revelation! Anyway, though, I'm glad Karina's talking to Kevin again -I'm glad, I was scared she was going to say she's had enough of him and she was going to call it quits, but I'm glad now. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon :D

Ciao x
Tasha West chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
Right, lol. Did I forget that Anson was black? Did I erase that from memory or something or was this the first time I'm hearing about it? Anyway, I think Anson was a bit heartless to tell that story, I'd be pissed too if I was Karina, lol...but why did Kevin feel the need to share all of that with Anson or was it just a slip of the...mind? Ooh and he met Jennifer? She smokes weed? Naughty-naughty.

Um, anyway I don't know of any black guys that WOULDN'T mind if their white friends called them 'nigga', though I don't know any black boys that go around calling each other 'ma nigga' Lol. Just thought I'd share that information with ya...but I'm from the U.K so maybe its different here. I dunno if you call your black friends 'nigga' but wow...anyway.

Good chapter, it feels like you haven't updated this for ages, lol.
Tasha West chapter 13 . 2/21/2007
Interesting chapter!

Firstly, I do have to wonder why some of the chapter was in bold italics, lol. Was it being used for some effect that I didn't quite get?

Secondly, the whole mutant get together -well the fight thingy reminded me of Fight club, just a smidge, hehe. V. good though, that was very interesting.

Thirdly, you know the phrase goes "without further ado" and not "without further adieu". I swear "adieu" means "farewell" in french or something. So the way you put it doesn't make much sense "without further farewell"? Hehehe, anyway I think shakespeare wrote it the 'ado' way.

That's all I have to say really. Oh, and I hope you update soonish.

Ciao x
Tasha West chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
Good filler chapter, THOUGH you had a lot of mistakes :P Riight, you have to read this over again? All the way from the beginning to the end! You have so much...oddities in this chapter, and not all of them I can point out to you, well I could but I'm lazy today! Yuh, anyway, more than one bus isn't 'busses' its just 'buses' okay? And you really didn't listen when I told you about the (-) or (...) thing to show a change in the subject. Lol, anyway... read through the chapter and fix the mistakes that you find kk? And if you can't find them just ask me and I'll point them out to you okay?

Waiting patiently for the next chapter :)

Ciao!
Tasha West chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Hehe! American football, you know I don't get it but this chapter was goodie goodie gum drops! I love Duane...he's just so Duane-ish! And of course it's great that they won...obviously, lol. You didn't have any mistakes that I noticed either so you should be happy about that, anyway so what's up next chapter?
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
Didn't spot any mistakes, lol. Amazing isn't it? But you have some instances where I think you could do with a comma or a semi-colon, but I'll leave that to you to figure out :D I wanted to see more of Lauren...Perry's okay but I wanna see more Lauren! I wanna know what her power is? Anyway, so I'm guessing Perry's part of the gang then? Will Lauren be part of the gang? Or is Karina enough woman for your band of superheroes? Tell me?

Um, nice chapter, I hope you update soonish...with more excitement :) And more Lauren?

Cya!
Tasha West chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
Interesting Chapter! So we have Perry who has super strength, and Lauren who seems to have some crazy, fire like energy thing going on with her- wow, I wonder how she's gonna swim with that power.

Well anyway, as I have told you, I think that you should start breaking up the different sections in your story with (-) perhaps, since your computer seems to be retarded when you use (...)! For example, you can put one after you change from Perry to Duane...you know? And so on and so on...

But Anyway! I liked meeting the new characters...they were quite interesting, and I can't wait until next chapter to see what happens with Lauren, and maybe Perry :D

Yuh, anyway, I think I'll shut up now...and wait very patiently for you to update again!

Ciao!
Tasha West chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
Okies, since this is a long chapter I shall give you a long review, okay? That's fair, is it not? Anyway, right...you wrote;

"Duane pushed the gate open and motioned for them to come in. “Anson you wouldn’t happen to know where we could go in do you? Or are we going to have to make our own entrance?” Duane looked to Kevin with a smirk."

Is he talking to Anson or to Kevin? I'm thinking Kevin...but boy, you tell me?

Um, Duane seems so unlike himself! I don't know if I like it, but considering his condition I can't really blame him. I still love him, lol, even if he was a bit down this chapter. Ooh, I liked Duane teasing Kevin into a rage; that was funny.

Also, you seem to jump from character to character, switching from things and sometimes not really focusing on one particular thing for as long as you could do.

'Well fuck baby, it's just rock. I can break it.' The line was the most hilarious line ever and I actually did laugh out loud when I read it. That was funny! Kevin is funny!

And you are sick! How could you let Duane call that snake woman 'toots'. Oh God! He should NEVER say that again! That's disgusting. And Duane so much better than that word...lol, that word kills my respect and love for him, just by a little bit, Lol.

ANYWAY...

Kevin calling Karina 'Bitch'...hmm, not so good. Seriously, re-think that...me being a girl and everything, you should take my advice! Yes, I do have a sense of humour and yes I see why you put it...but no, it doesn't sound good. :P Okies?

Ah, anyway I think that overall your long chapter was Excellente! I liked it a lot, and there were no major mistakes either. So well done, hehe, I applaud you! I will read the following chapter tomorrow k? because I'm tired and I bloody nearly killed myself trying to get that coursweork done and my teacher moved the deadline to tomorrow at 1pm! AH!

Anyway, loved the chapter...Ciao!
Tasha West chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Yay for Duane! I love him! What's going to happen to him? How is he going to get better? Where's Karina? Where did she go? I can't remember, Lol. It was like the Duane, Kevin and Anson show today...though they're okay of course but I like Karina too, since she's a girl :P

Um, anyways, this was a great chapter! Simply because I got to see more Duane...and well he's funny. Especially what he said to Anson at the end- that was funny!

Cya!