Reviews for Living Your Life
soccer diva chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very well done. there were some writing flaws, but as you're saying this to an audience, they generally add to the oral presentation. My only suggestion is that while I myself am a devout Christian, using God as justification for your point may work against you, depending on your audience, because of all the religious controversy going on these days. All and all, a very inspiring speech!
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Very persuasive speech. I'm sure you did well for that class.
Tsukiwa Kaisa chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That's really cool.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Its pretty good,makes me what to do something stupid...but never try to get a medicore job,try to get your dream job! mines is bein a drummer for a great band (i need to learn to play frist,though) or to be a phtotgrapher,whats yours? Have a good day!
plok chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Some parts of it were a little hokey ("run, skip, chase, jump, swim!") I could almost hear Tiny Tim singing the chorus to your speech at parts. I don't want to bash it too much though, because it is kind of inspiring. I don't know if it was your actual writing or just the message it conveyed. Makes me want to go to do something besides sitting here typing this review.

Also, not that I have a problem with it or anything, but you might want to stay away from using God as justification for your position in a persuasive essay. Depending on your audience it might turn some people off or detract from your overall point.