Reviews for they could be right
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Another poem that hits rather hard into my life. You have a way with words - making them almost swirl around the reader. It's a very cool trait
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Powerful. This is such a self-realization piece. I'm glad your life is getting better. I don't any of the circumstances, and I won't ask, because it's not my place, but I'm glad you're healing. Keep writing! :)
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
first of all, i really appreciate your review on 'and they bleed black,' which i actually got just as i deleted the poem ... personally, i don't know why i posted it since i don't like it, and just ended up getting rid of it. the review touched me, and thank you. i probably won't resubmit the poem. i'm really sorry for any confusion.

as for this poem - i'm really glad that you're getting better because you don't deserve to hurt anymore. this poem is just so beautiful and perfect - iloveit, just like everything you write. amazing.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i like this poem. it's sad, tho. but well written.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I really loved this piece. I could feel your emotions coming through, honestly. so good she can stop messing with your head now _
Talyth chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I like how this combines dark and light. There's a sense of hope as well as an aknowledgement that once damage is done it can never really be undone. I like this. Nice job.

-Devon