Reviews for Get A Life
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome.
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like the rhythm and the rhyming that appears when this is read aloud. You did a wonderful job in writing it. It's also entirely true, unfortunately. I like the symbolism best. This poem is going to be remembered for a long time.
Shiro.Kokoro chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
cool. i wish i was rhyming-talented, haha. very much like this.
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I love how you talk about life being "prepackaged, shrink-wrapped, with a safety lock feature and a childproof cap". I can't find anything to critique.

I actually just wrote my first slam poem. I was having trouble with it, but then I read your stuff and it just inspired/helped me a lot. I'd love it if you could go read it. It should be hard to find, I only have a few poems and it mentions you in the summary.
Take The Stairs chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh wow. This is so clever. The over all sentiment is amazing, not to mention the quick rhymes and lovely satire.

It makes me want to give slam poetry a try.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This one always makes me laugh, because it's so clever and witty. And it's always fun to make fun of salespeople. And the government, and America, and politics in general. I could never get away with writing political slams (I'm far too uneducated, you know that), and I'm doing well if I can pull off something that slams human nature or social (teen) interactions.

You'll be so fun to be around in college. People just won't know what to do with you. Outspoken, witty little squirrel on crack.

This goes to my favourites list, too.