Reviews for Poems of a soul lost
Mosaic Stains chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
That lastr poem was very nice, and for but a few words summed up how precisely a person might feel once they actually are betrayed.
Kurt Wagner chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
A review for 'Smile of Grace';

How is it you can create something so complete using so little words. I've tried and failed, but you always prevail. Well done dear, well done.

P.S I am truly honoured to be considered as such. Thank you. Oh, and yes, apparently I am more coherent drunk as opposed to sober. Leave it to me to be so ridiculous. *sigh*
Mosaic Stains chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
Whoa! Ecstacy. ! A bit different from your other poems. These show a sort of carnally mild desire, although carnal is never supposed to be mild...
Raymond Lamar Gilstrap chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Great poem. Reminded me of a song/poem I wrote once called In The Mirror. I'll check out the rest later. Until Next Time . . . .
Mosaic Stains chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
Because I was unable to review seperately for each and every poem, I'm left to comment on this last one:Every last poem I read was exceedingly nice and moving. I especially like Whispered and Torrent skies. The both of them were the most moving and nice one. But Far From Me left me thoughtful for awhile. For sounded like unrequited love and yet unsaid, unselfish love if that makes any sense.
Mosaic Stains chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
A very evocatively moving poem. I feel as if it shows the mirror to the inner soul within it.
kiss the bruises chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
This poem confusses me, but it's not surprising: many things do. I like the last line a lot, "Threatened by perfect porcelain no more". I feel like the subject of this poem wants to be the doll, perfect and beautiful, even if the beauty is fake. In the hope for the beauty, the subject's mind becomes distorted, and anything more beautiful then they are becomes a threat.

Katrina
Mosaic Stains chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Unselfish love. A person who is in love with the other person and still is willing to give them away to someone else. Especially if it means the other person could be happy or happier. That to me is the meaning of true love, and I believe that is what you were trying to portray.
Mosaic Stains chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
For some reason this poem struck me as comical. Though it was really nice.
shackled chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Its hard deciding which one was my faviorite, they were all so incredably worded, but if I must choose I'd have to say Images is my favorite one. The wording in each one didn't seem forced or out of place, it all just flowed one line to the next. Very peaceful, if not a bit sad, reading.
Mosaic Stains chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
All of those poems were very nice, and sad. After the glass butterfly, I really like images and smile of grace. The two of them have an ethereal feeling to them. As if you're baring your inner self.
Qzie chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
those were so good, and so sad... i really liked the ones about the butterfly and the last one especially. nice job.
Mosaic Stains chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
I believe I like this one better than the first. I has such a sweet, sad melody to it. Like a drum of melancholy is what expresses this poem like story. Some say we express in our writing, which speaks emotion, our true self. I believe poets and artist express it more often than others, because they want to feel the aura of what they are practically creating.
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Touching words, especially at the end.
Anaare chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Such a beautiful collection! You have an excellent word choice and the imagery is breathtaking! You also have a good feel for rhyming. So, all in all, very well done!