Reviews for Lesbian
Alice's ragged chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Well structured.

Dubious content; don't think that just because a woman has had bad experiences with men (and is presumably actually attracted to women) makes her gay... She could still be attracted to men.

Would have liked to know more about her; maybe several haikus more?
Shaileigh chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So, if those women start breaking your heart too, will you become asexual all of a sudden? I'm not saying that your skill is bad, just that what the poem portrays isn't exactly all that well thought out. But, hey, that's what we writers write for: a way to express ourselves. Good poem, bad facts.
Perverse chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You have just been finding/getting yourself the wrong men. Because you might just as well get awfully sick of the wrong women. A sexual orientation goes beyond the threshold of bad luck in love life.
An actual lesbian chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Because men hurt you enough to turn around for a while doesn't make you a lesbian. I am a lesbian, I like girls, I've liked girls since I've been alive. That's a lesbian. You're just a hurt girl. Go love boys, not all of them are assholes, and you know what? Not all girls are sweet either, I've been dating girls for years and years. Most of them are crazy bitches.
Irish Lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
short but exactly right! loved it! keep writing ;)
Omok chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Lol; I'm amused and a bit offended.

Amused: 'cause it's a bit funny XD and KINDA true...

offended: sexuality cannot be described as that. xD i'm pretty darn sure a straight girl can't just all of the sudden turn 'lesbian' because she's tired of men. If she can, then she was never straight to begin with! (possibly bisexual...)
Whompwhompwhomp chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It happens.

Just gotta be careful for those women heartbreakers (See Maureen from RENT) I like the way this was written. Says a lot in so few words.
Thengrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow. u suck ass!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hm... I think inb the second line, you should have "shattered" instead of "shatters"...

This is very good! Nicely done.

By the way, I added you to my msn contact list... lol -)

*::Cat::*
hohoho chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
maybe its not all because of heartbreaks so a woman turns to another woman, it is more than that and more complicated
Wicked Witch Krandomity chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Yeah, guys suck...They can be fun, but they get overwhelming.

Happy Writing-WWKrandomity
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Intriguing portrayal.
Chinese Dragon Keeper chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hey, that does happen in real life. I like it 'cause it's true.