Reviews for Red
xxInTheBlackOfNightxx chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I like the story, it's cool. My main character for vampire storys is a girl named Elizabeth, weird.
HollowxPromises chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oh! I like that one...it is creepy :D

What was his name?

He will be avenged :P like the other bones :P

What does she do with the bodies? (me and my morbid fasination :D )

Obviously she drinks/serves the blood...does she bathe in it? it's meant to be good for your body...Not that I know :D Does she eat the flesh? :o
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
awesome plotline. i loved the end.
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
One word... creapy.

I have allways hated horror, I get so creaped, but this is so cool.

What's she going to do, kill him or somthing?

I know a chick named Elizabeth in the other class, now I don't wanna go near her. Thanks alot... (sarcasm ;D )

Anyway, cool story, please continue.
Shredforme chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow, scary... I liked it a lot!
Lizzykai chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Great one-shot! It kept me reading and reading, especially because I knew something was wrong but I couldn't tell what. And the bit of detail with the stones that were actually bones was perfect. It didn't scream "I'm important!" immediately, but was a memorable line that made it seem plausible that the main character might remember it. Great job!
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
frekyy. lolz nah it was good. freeky but still good.. most just freeky
Roberto Franchesco chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This was Great! Monsters do come in all shapes and sizes.
miss understanding chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. From the beginning, to the series of revelations leading to the end, this is really, really good.

I liked "the red wine" part best. And his arrogant "I'm a big strong man" remark. Towards the end, after we realized his fate, the readers see exactly how ironic that statement is.

::content smile:: I love irony. Thank you for including some in your story.

Why would she keep bones in her yard? What if someone recognized them for what they were?

. . .

I suppose, in Elizabeth's words. "It won't really make a difference."

xchoco
EvangelineGoth chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG! The suspense! Ew, that woman is a sicko! Good one shot though!
Jenneration chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Oh, sweet. I absolutely loved it. It was a really good one-shot. :)

"To life, to death, and to never going hungry" For some reason it reminds of vampires? Elizabeth was a vampire wasn't she? The whole small sharp teeth, bloody "wine", and the bones? Either she's a vampire or a psychopathic-serial-killer, lol.

I liked it, and I wonder if Elizabeth ever killed the guy... I like how you left us hanging; it fits well with this one-shot.

-Keep Writing :)

:x: Silent-Rebel
xdancedestinyxox chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
whoah. creepy much? But, at the beginning, I thought the narrator was a girl. Why, I don't know. I guiess, to me, it just seemed like...how girls talk. but anyway, this was a really good one shot. I like it.