Reviews for Silenced Scream
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
this is great expression of wanting to be heard. of wanting to get away from it all, including the one thing that is impossible to escape from, urself. i love this, an di can relate. nice work. :D
Evenunderscore chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really liked the first part of the poem a lot, sometimes you just can't escape yourself.
writing-to-save-my-soul chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
i quite like this really. it gives you the sense of running somewhere, but then yuo realize that you dont need to go and you fall to a stop. but there is pain, oh there is pain inyour words. :D
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Beautifully written! I liked it!
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
i like this and i feel that way too
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Beautiful! No thats not right! I mean twisted! I love it! *Gushimg blood WO!*
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Where does one go to get away from one's self? Thats a great line! Another great poem from a talented writer!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Het. Sorry it took me this long to review this,but Iv been gone all day,so...anyways,cool poem I like the title and the line(s) "My running suddenly stops.

I have nowhere to run to.

My scream is silenced," dunno why,i do though...

but not by someone else
beatrice is hot chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
See, I'd feel sorry for you-you seem so sad-but if you're going to write a senseless poem about how much you hate yourself, you have to use better diction than "yell" and "run". You're suffering from endless internal self-hatred; I'm sure there's some imagery scuttling around somewhere in there.

Also, distant, vauge poetry...meh...For example:"I want to yell,/I want to run./I want to get away."

Oh. Me too. How nice. Why do you want to get away? What are you doing to yourself? What's the mental turmoil? Your audience isn't going to feel sorry for you if you don't give your sorrow a little bit of depth. And if you're writing about that haunting, ethereal depression that gets everyone from time to time-pounding sadness with noreal source-well, say it! it doesn't have to be direct, but just because poetry doesn't have to tell a story doesn't mean it doesn't have to have a point.

A crueler person than I might call this maybe a little bit, um, emo.