Reviews for Eternal Dreams
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I especially enjoyed the three "watch" lines seeing how they come one right after the other. Thank you for the enjoyable read. - Arcane Devices
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow. This is a beautiful poem.

Watch her tounge trace her teeth

Searching for a few drops of bloodThat loitered her cheek-It catches you. And I really like that.

She dreams of touching daylightTo paint her own blue skies.-Its a great metaphor, very pretty.

I like theme too. Making dreams come true. :) Keep it up. (and thanx for review)

xnonaxx
blindinglight08 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i like that this poem doesnt just come out and say something direct its meaningful but yet it has something that isnt showing.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
lovely imagery...so bittersweet it makes your heart wrench..great job!
Alyosha Karamazov chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
dark and mysterious, I like it.

Flowed well, and as I read it again I realize wow, just how much I really do love it.

Awesome job!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very raw and emotionally driven. I like the imagery and the tone of this. Very powerful visuals. Good work.
Lunatics Words chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
She dreams of touching daylight

To paint her own blue skies.-i love those lines
TwinDeath chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this was an amazing poem, but it needs the addidtion of a word at line 8. Might I reccomend "within"?

Live Forever, or die trying!

(if you R&R any of my stuff, please R&R "Modifications")
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
yeah it does kind of remind me of vampires, a dark kind of mix with good literature. Awsome job.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
interesting images, reminds me of a vampire. good work

keep writing
Astana chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved the line "Watch her drown in crystal bubbles" and the last two lines, they rounded up the poem really well. Good poem, keep it up!
Curiositie chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I'm currently in awe. Pieces 'sparkling' tore me from the expectation of 'shattering' (as is usualy the word to describe such occurances). Thank you for restoring my faith in the english language's ability to evoke emotion.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This is nice. It has some intriguing diction and vivid images. I especially liked the line, “watch her drown in the crystal bubbles.” Keep writing!