Reviews for Chips of Emerald
i-see-faeries chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
I was so glad to see more from Philip and David. Love this too. So random, but totally hilarious.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
cool! there *was* more! i enjoyed these blurbs a lot! keep up with 'em, and i'll keep reading 'em!

DH
Mewenn chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Well, this girl obviously know how to speak french. The first sentence is perfect and the second one is almost fine. But it would be better with the verbe "valoir" instead of "falloir" and au-pres is written in one word. So it should be: "Il vaudrait mieux rester auprès de moi". But it would sound better in a I-want-to-seduce-you manner to say: "Vous seriez beaucoup mieux avec moi" .

Sorry, my pedantic self just broke free and well… don't take offense please. If you ever need help with french, just ask, it's my first language. And I'm glad to see we got more to the story. Good luck with your writing.
Totally Raven chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Ah, well you know I love your writing. And this was no excepsion. Rather longer than expected, but appreciated all the same.

I loved the naming part. Very nice.
dreamerdoll-is-2-lazy-2-log-in chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
aww...very cute! terrific job!
multiples of six chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
That was so random and cute and awesome. )
Totally Raven chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Heehee. That was adorable. Just what I needed after the nasty email I just recieved.

So thank you love. Your writing continually amazes me. And I must make time to read your other story...
Lemon Delight chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
e!
multiples of six chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Too cute! XD
Totally Raven chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
I absolutely love you!

You must hate me though. I've been away, and I've just got back and I found half a dozen stories here from you! It's shocking, I know, I really am hopeless sometimes.

Anyway, back to my loving you. This was the chapter I've been dying for! And you just did it so wonderfully, it reminded me why I loved your writing so much to begin with - not that I ever forgot, of course. I still love Philip - kudos to Nadia - and David was just delicious here. You must never stop writing. I demand more.

Unfortunetly, I haven't time to read the other stories yet, so you'll get my other reviews in a day or two, I expect.

Anyway, just fantastic job you've done here. Lovely. Astounding. Words can not express how much I loved this chapter.
multiples of six chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Oh, that was beautiful. That paragraph at the end there just made me grin. And now we know how they met. That was awesome. XD
Lemon Delight chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Eh, I need to remember to check back on your story page instead of just my favorite page xD

I loved the costumes they wore and David worrying about Katie's reputation. Endearing! Lovely as always dear Anya
ShadowGal chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
*squeals* I loved the end of this chapter. I'm in a Halloween-mood now, which is lovely. *applauds*
multiples of six chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Whoo, Katie! That Vicomte is an interesting guy. I wonder what'll happen. Now this has a whole plot of its own.. damn. Anyway, can't wait to see your new stories )
Totally Raven chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Pure genius... it gets better every time. I'll have to look out for your new stories...