Reviews for Insomnia at Three AM
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Haha aww cute. _

xoxo
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Lol...great work, me enjoyed it. Now off 2 read ur other stuff_ Keep up the good work_
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
ME LOVES!

And, i didnt take THIS one in a perveted way, like the first chap, lol! I loved this, and thanks 4 the little note at da bottom *hugs* I wonder if there shall be more after this? When u have time and inspiration id love 2 see another chap_ Once again, funny, clever, awesum and yer great_ Keep it up!
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
XD How cute. It made me smile :)

LOVE!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Ah damn. And I was thinking marshmallow fluff. Oh well. Close enough. :P

Love
Thornberry chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I was starting to wonder where you were going with this... [[Sorry, mind kind of in the gutter... Not my fault... My friend's did it!]] Haha, but I really like this... it's really cure...
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
*grins* I no this was a one-shot but i would like to see maybe a nother short chappie like this? (In short, i loved it..its slash, and i LOVE slash, lol) Keep up the awesum work, thankyou for all the nice reviews! *hugs*
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
GOD. I love this poem. It was most definetely the funniest poem I've ever read. In fact, it was the highlight of my whole summer. I love you insomniac.
Royal Bliss chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh man I totally got the wrong idea when I started reading this. At first it sounded a little suggestive because you only mentioned "white gooey stuff" vaguely (I have a sick mind). I kept reading though despite what I assumed and was relieved. Anyway, nice job for 3am boredom.