Reviews for The Cute Sophisticate: Rough Draft
Icyfire4w5 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I can imagine Tea tip-toeing as she kisses Brendon, cute! I always say that kisses are so terribly cliche, but in reality, I love reading about kisses, even French kisses.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
In my opinion, male toilets are far more cleaner than female toilets. During Level Camp every year, we girls would beg, "Oh please, can we wash the boys' toilet instead?"
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hey, I love what I've read so far! :D I don't know whether Tea's transformation will succeed or not, but I appreciate her frankness. She's so frank that she dares to confess that she wants romance, not friendship.
jayniee chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Please put the alternate endings up :D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Awso adorable!

xx
Dreams of the Stars chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
aw! short but cute!
cls81690 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Wow, this was great! Of course I want to see your deleted scenes, those are the best part of the movie and are bound to be a great part of the book. This was cute. It moved fast, being less than three days or so, but it was a pleasure to read. Thank you!
Kathleen Moon chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
great story, even though it was short, it was endearing...can't wait to read more of your stuff!
LifeisCereal chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hmm interesting
vocecara chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Hello! This is the first short story I've read that is so interesting! :) Please repost the epilogue/lengthen the story though, it's quite... amusing. The way Tea is so naive and all; and she's almost 18? haha! x)

All in all a pretty original story, although there are some grammatical errors here and there. Great job! :D
ST0PLiGHT chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Wow. this was so adorable. I think you should post the deleted things. I would love to read them

Cute Story.

H.
angel1357 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Very good story! I like happy endings too, and I'm glad you choose this one. Keep writing!
outsomniac chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
thats so cute. i love these long, four chapter things. short and not so stretched out..very refreshing :D
outsomniac chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
haha i cracked up when she was like M! was he like sucking her lips off or something? XP yuck
outsomniac chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
_ loving this so far. tea is so cute XD brandon is cuter.
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »