Reviews for Comeuppance
C3PO chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
this is so cute !
and im really relieved that i only started reading these recently because the time lapse between updates is so stretched. I definitely loved Cole's point of view more a lot more; i don't know why haha; but yeah keep on keeping on, this was a really good read
Fumiki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ah, so you do write more. This is good! Never thought Cole have such a fucked up family.

Gonna stalk your other story ;P
doublestandard chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh wow. Still in awe. I live you're writing style.

I love Cole and Gavin. They are just amazing characters.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
DON'T WORRY COLE, ME AND GAVIN LOVE YOU :)

..maybe :)
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
iread both and i didn't update the other but that was because i was so anxious to get to cole's POV i just kept barreling through. i seriously adore both stories and i love how gavin is so sweet and cole's is so bitter and then how gavin shares his sweetness. it's like baking a cake and finding out you have no sugar and you can't go to the store because there zombies or rabid leprachauns or it just may be a holiday so u pray and hope that ur neighbor has some, and then you go next door and ring the doorbell 5 times eventhough you hate it when people do that to but it's okay because you figure he's not home and right when you turn away the door opens and your neighbor is there in all his naked glory except theres a towel covering his gonads and he didn't here the door since he was in the shower, but then he got out and rushed quickly down to help you, and next you ask to borrow sugar and he says yes and then you proceed to invite him over later for cake and se-recreational fun excercise time...lol i heart all your writings...*-* disregard that run-on and grammatically incorect sentence...believe it or not i'm in AP english...lol
Demonchipmunk chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
For some reason my email disappeared, most likely a typo, so I shall try again.

DemonChipmunk
demonchipmunk chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I read your latest story (Tenebrism, which I loved)) Then couldn't get enough of your writing, so started reading the Cole Gavin series. It's fantastic and adorable. I don't think it sounds bitter as you seem to think, but rather a story that shows the silver lining in life. It may be a bit angsty (not in a mopey teen way), but the hope expressed in it gives it that holiday shine. I call it Chanukah spirit. Anywho, you should definitely write the next in the series this upcoming holiday. Or else I shall cry. If your feeling that that your lake of inspiration has dried, consider emailing me at , and I'll do anything I can to help.
SH chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw, Gavin and Cole are great characters. I hope a third installment does surface at some point!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
really cute. i read the first one, Evesdropping, too, it's just that my stupid computer froze when i opened up the little review box, the stupid faulty machine.

anyways, i liked this version better. Gavin is so adorable, and it's fun to read things from Cole's perspective. especially the way Cole views Gavin. i generally am not a fan of angst, but this didn't have too much.

all in all, another great story from you

kon
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Nice companion piece! Poor Cole, he had to put up with his close-minded family. Anyways, I hope you will eveentually post that third part.
zoule chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was so cute. It wasn't too angsty at all :)
Damian-Kayne chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I really enjoyed this and the other part of the "three shot" maybe one day there will be updates to your other stuff

DK
DH L'Orange chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hehe... Cole certainly is a pessimist, poor guy. i felt really bad for him throughout this fic, so i'm really glad that he got Gavin in the end...

as always, loved your writing style!

: )

DH
mechante fille chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh this is great! I really liked the first half, and this one is the perfect match. Poor Cole... I was shaking right along with him at the Christmas party. Horrible awful people. So glad that he dropped all his stuff for Gavin to find. I look forward to seeing part 3! You know, whenever.

I'd love to read something you are recommending. I look forward to that, as well.
kelseypaige chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I adore this! The way you characterize both Cole and Gavin just leaves me breathless. They're both so utterly perfect for each other. When I saw you updated this, I thought you wrote a continuation of this story, but a companion piece is just, if not more, satisfactory. I really hope you update soon (sooner than a year. :D)!