Reviews for Shadows In The Mist
ElementalGoddesses chapter 19 . 8/25/2007
Hi! I love this story.. and for once I didn't guess the end before it happened! Good work!

Thanks for the great read

Shell
Gilraen Acramenel chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
aw...its over! sniff. now i wont have anything reliable to read. haha. it was totally awesome though. i lvoed it. and i'll be sure to keep an eye out for any new stuff you post. i have you on author alerts so its just a matter of waiting. cant wait for another of your stories. they're geat.

until then...

innominate noun chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
I really really really liked this. I loved the writing, especially how it was so spare. However, I think you just need a little bit more spice to the dialogue. It kind of feels like it moves slowly; but I think that you don't want the simplicity to go away. That's a great part of your thing that was bugging me a little is that you don't really develop Paige's heritage. I mean, yes you did have the flashbacks and Will found out; but what about Terry? How would that affect their relationship? Did she ever tell Miranda? Did her secret come out?Anyway, to end on a happy note, I read the first chapter of this and I was hooked! I seriously couldn't stop reading! This is going on my favorites...-Bookerpiller
bangbangstartagain chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
hmm...i knew someone was behind it but just didn't know who. i was just enjoying being pulled along by the story, wondering what was coming. usually, i read too much into things, make up all these theories and stuff, interpret clues. eh...and then when the answer comes, you're like..."I knew that already." lol. another great chapter. cant wait for more

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
oh... i never suspected faith! that sneaky little thing. lol. the end already? sniff. this was an awesome story, of course i'd stick with it. cant get rid of me that easily, :P cant wait for more!

Gilraen chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
hey. yep. thats my routine. school. home. computer. bed. lol. sometimes i go to work after school then come home and go on the computer. i try to find some time in the day for coming online. ive had exams the last few weeks so its only been a few hours each day and then i can come home.

another good chapter!

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 15 . 8/9/2006
hey. another awesome chapter. interesting with the mallory bit. i didnt expect it. and the mystery deepens...duh duh duh. :P cant wait for more.

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
oh another good one. paige is on a mission. haha. well, there was no other word for 'action-y' and that seemed to fit the chapter. :p cant wait for more!

Gilraen chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
oh. action-y chapter. awesome. nice twist with carl penn and the mermaid helping her. nice. cant wait for more!

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
well, i opened my first account a few years ago. forgot about it and then opened a new one. then i found the other one and decided to keep it open. and then, i got over both of them, so opened another. i dont know...like i said, i get over things really easily.

another good chapter! and terry! whoo. cant wait for more!

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
i like your writing! its not too simple. yeh, most of my poems are me rambling abour random stuff. lol. umm...im writing a few stories, but after i get a few chapters in, i get a new plot and have to right it down. ive got so many started stories that have just fizzled out. lol. but when i do post stories, i do it under different pennames then shortly take them down. i have three accounts at fictionpress. lol. i get over things really easily.

another good chapter. yay, terry was in this one. lol. i like terry.

bangbangstartagain chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
haha. thats all my school diary is full of. doodles and random lyrics and a few poems. i sketch the the batman from my pencil case and the spiderman from one of my books. my friends think im strange. lol. but its fun. another great chapter. i love your writing style so simple yet holds alot od dialogue and plot. when im writing, i get too caught up on description and i end up writing pages on nothing. eh...

cant wait for more!

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
howdy. another good one. and the mystery deepends...duh duh duh... i couldnt find anything wrong with it. maybe about a third of the way in, "somemore" should be " some more" but thats it. lol. usually id ignore something like that but thought i'd tell you. cant wait for more

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
info systems? *shudders* i'm doing a class now, Information Processes and Technology, and it is so boring. seriously. the only thing i do in that class is doodle all through my school diary. its the only productive thing that comes out of that class. im rather quite proud of myself. lol. another good chapter. im starting to like terry more, now that his characters being shown to us more.

until tomorrow!

Gilraen Acramenel chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
hey. yeah, my last year. have my trials of my final exams this week and next. i have absolutely no idea what im going to do. lol. take a year off i think, get another job and save money up. then i'll probably go to university. nothing else to do :P great chapter. i like how she handled the shadow beast and the ending was sweet. cant wait for more.