Reviews for How?
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Your poems are so powerful. I am in love with them! They just express whatever I want to say in my stories! (*except the dude get on with his life*) _ I am so pissed half of my long review on "Answer the Phone" was cut! ! (I am too tired to retype the long review so I will summarize it) So yes, I will say it for the two poems: EXCELLENT JOB! I enjoy making the parallel between your poems and my type of stories(I write slash, hope you wont get disgusted by it) and (Yes, I love it when the guy rejects the person who likes him then later he regrets it. Regret! LOve! )
Raleven chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm such a sucker for rhyming and you're just so good at it! I find nothing wrong with this one. I like it!
x-kit-x chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yep your right... a question that we all want answering. I like the simplicity of this poem, it's easy to read and flows nicely (always good!) and I like your writing style :D
IanNicholasSomnia chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Ooh... Good one. I really enjoyed it. Though I would change "Your never gonna look at me how I look at you." into "Your never gonna look at me, THE WAY I look at you.". To me it seems that suits the rythm better... But that's just me .
False Pretense chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i can relate to this entirely. it's well written and it rhymes nice, too. keep writing!

aarahiti
Dragonzz chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This poem is so relatable. It's pretty much my life at the moment. I love it. an awesome collection of wonderfully flowing couplets.

dragonzz