Reviews for Ship of One Hundred
Fact or Fiction chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Guh! Speechless, oh man, speechless. I liked that story. A lot. Yeah, I liked it a lot. The ending paragraph was just great, had me shivering underneathe all of my blankets. Perhaps it's the fact that it's grey and cloudy outside, or maybe it's because I'm listening to Motzart's "Requiem", either way, the atmosphere of this story seemed to come alive. Made me feel like I was right there, looking at the rows of coffins.

Which makes me wonder, were there more grey things in the other coffins? Or were they just coffins? Great descriptions, I can't really think of anything you could do to make it better. The beginning was a bit slow, but it certainly picked up.

"Tears of pain clouded my eyes, and I tasted blood. I blinked furiously. Bernie kneeled at the side of a casket, that horrible grin dancing on his face." My favourite line in the story. It just seemed to give the whole situation a kind of desperate feel. I could see Bernie's grin, and it was freaky.

Anywho, lovely, lovely story, I hope you continue to write more like this. The last question I have is, why didn't Tom hear the voices? Happy writing,

Fact or Fiction
Not Human chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I like your atmosphere. It's cold, damp, and terrifying, and I like that you get right to the point. Great work here!
Lyraasnow chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Pretty good!
rhea3333 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like the story. It's the first short story I've actually read on here, but it was pretty good. I loved the wording especially. You definitely have writing skills.
aki69 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Man that's such a cool story, is Altulka a fictional place, if so i wasn't sure about creating a fictional place in a real world but to be fair it works. I was gripped as soon as they started brawling, the fight was described quite graphically and really well...are there any other chapters? keep me posted, and rate mine its called Tarquin