Reviews for High School Samurai
Pandakun84 chapter 14 . 12/17/2006
Dude, what the fuck kind of ending is that? LOL! Naw, I loved it! Great job on this! It's really good! i THINK Anica and Daniel should get together though... Heehe, GREAT JOB! I loved it! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Pandakun84 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
This is great so far! I love it!
CURE-Karasu chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
OMG! *dies*

Alex is my HERO.

So is Tasha, but Alex ROCKSERS!

You, my friend, RULE so much! XDD I've said it before, but I'll say it again: It's so nice to have a friend who's so cool with everything.

Haha, my face was like O.O when Alex kissed Daniel. Then Dan's reaction! LMAO!

I think it's a RULE or something that every guy named Alex is gay. XD I have one (he's a werewolf, lol), Noah has one. Now you have one! :3 That's awesome.

Hehe, I feel that I must point out to you that... when Dan introduced Tasha he said "She's yuri." And then, in your AN, you typed "first attempt at a yaoi." The characters themselves shouldn't be referred to as that, it's the genre. Like action or romance or something.

So, yeah, just a heads up on that. _

Erm, that's it for now! I'll be awaiting the next chapter! I HEART Alex and WANT TO HAVE HIS BABY, LMAO!

CURE-Karasu chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Mkay, so I've been a bad girl and not reviewed the last couple of chapters... That just means that you get one HUGE review! Aren't you glad?

OMG, you lech! Haha, I enjoy your sense of humor! XDD Tasha's awesome. My yuri characters aren't nearly as cool, cuz both of them are... rather... quiet. I ADORE how Tasha's so... perverted X3 I think she'll be one of my favourite characters.

And she kicks bum. DEFINITELY one of my favourite characters! :3

So... the jocks are expelled. If only we were as lucky sigh...

And some cute little fluff! Daniel and Anica will become a couple? Well, if one of them doesn't get killed first, lol! All though, Danny-kun can hold his own... but I don't know about Anica. XDD

The uncle ROCKS. Daniel's and his antics are enough to make me bust a gut! Priceless.

Haha, mkay. I think that's it. :3

I'm off to read (and review!) the next chap.

See you then!

-Raven

BTW, wish me luck for the wedding tomorrow. I hate going to the sappy things, but, it's my cousin... what can you do?
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh how I hate school but love anime. I'm not a big fan of reading though, so naturally I've only read a few manga. But sounds like people in my high school
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Eep!

Bully Masher.

That made me giggle so hard I almost peed myselF! I love it.

You're so witty! *hands you a cookie*

Well, Daniel seriously is one of the coolest ever. I love that name, too. Eden has a death angel named Daniel.

Both Daniels ROCK!

Stupid jocks. Oh, how I wish I could castrate the lot of them.

All though, right as of now, they don't bother me. Really, we're on civil terms, the otaku and the jock.

The otaku is moi, BTw.

LOL, mkay, can't wait for more! This story is off to a good start! See you!

CURE-Karasu chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
*tries to hold in laughter*

*doesn't succeed*

Nickisodes? DUDE, THAT ROCKS MORE THAN ANYTHING! Staci is my new hero.

Forget that Daniel just totally fucking pwned those jocks, I worship Staci for that comment!

Haha, but the Daniel thing was awesome. Totally something you should do to Brandon or Travis! I would sell tickets to that.

Haha, and I guess I did get some yaoi after all! :3

Welpers, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. But, for now, Raven needs her sleep. It's four o'clock and I gotta leave the house by eleven-thirty!

See ya!

-Raven, who is still giggling because of the word "Nickisodes."
CURE-Karasu chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Whoo! Outlaw Star! Hell yes!

Gene and Jim ROCKSERS!

I noticed something. You need dividers in the story. That way people know when you change the scene. Mkay?

Hehe, Nick's into girls. Dang. And here I thought I was going to get some yaoi.

Lol, I jest.

I think it's cute. Two fellow otakus.

Contrary to popular belief, I do still like straight pairings.

BTW, are you at all interested in the one-shot between the two weres Adrienne and Marie? I don't know if you read that yet or not.

So, yeah. Uhm, onward!

CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think I know the person who Anica reminds me of, lol! I am prone to wearing my skirt over my jeans. XD

I'm not going to be cocky, though.

Hehe, a girl reading Shounen Jump? Huh, I usually don't read it, and I don't know many females that do. But, seriously, I want to meet one. She'd be the ultimate cool girl.

Nick intruigues me. (Forgive the horrid spelling, it's past three-thirty in the morning)

You make me want to draw. XD And that's never a bad thing.

I'm going to go read the next chapter now, since you've captured my attention. _

MageDay chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hey, I think I'll give this one a chance. I'm not an Anime geek and extraordinaire, but strangely I recognize all the names. (probably because I hung around a few people who were, in fact, anime/manga geeks) I like Rorouni Kenshin & little bit of Inuyasha.

I can also relate to the school's Kendo club. My high school had a broadsword club in my first year, then the new principal didn't want anyone getting hurt. The boy didn't get a bruise or anything...just a light touch to the head. Honestly, I don't think my hit was THAT hard...*smirk*...I never liked him anyway, he was a twit who stalked me like a shadow and needed to be taught a lesson.

Oh, listen to me, I'm probably wasting your time! Anyway, I would like to read more of your story. It is an interesting idea incorporating fantasy japanese (anime) to reality (kendo club, japanese art)...

Till next time,