Reviews for Kill it all away
unuttered.thoughts chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
yeah im sorry to say... its not real good...
OneSilverWing chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I really love your work and writing style. It's very different from most things here, slightly jumbled and confused as it follows the pattern with messages hidden within the words. Pretty pretty.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
beautiful, and so real.a very nice job of expressing pain.
Jaded Autumn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hi! It's me! I'm sorry I haven't read these sooner, but I've been on five hour bus rides, and trips to cities, and visiting people I haven't seen since I moved, and all that time consuming stuff that people use for excuses. So is there anyway that I could get the poem to you, even though you dont have an email? Because I love you. If I ever met you I would jump on you and hug you to death, because I love you that much 3 so, This poem is alright, but I like your older stuff more. I will read forward, and when I get to the newest poem, I will tell you my opinion of your new stuff, versus your old stuff!

-Autumn
Lacey chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow. I have to say that your work is definetly the best i've read in a long while. Please, keep writing for the sake of your fans. I'm sure you have plenty more than you think you do!

ex oh exLacey
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I definitally don't except that apology. I really liked this. It tells a story that many people can relate to. And it tells it /well/.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
The raw emotion of this makes it work. Concentrated feelings. The depth is there in this to make it relatable. Well done.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow...this poem is fucking beautiful...sorry for the language but wow, I can relate to this piece so much."Cut out my soul if you have to, justrid me of the burden of feeling anything like love."I love those two lines, brilliance. Excellent work.
Darkest Angels chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is not a bad poem. All of the new stuff is great. I dont know why you think this one is so bad but I like it. My favorite lines are:"Cut out my soul if you have to, justrid me of the burden of feeling anything like love."That is such a good way of wording forward to more.-Darkest Angels
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
actually, i really, really love this. this isn't disappointing at all - it's amazing. raw and somehow beautiful and it's just absolutely perfect. it's powerful and hits me so hard ... especially since i can relate. this is beautiful.