Reviews for Sketch
Edge Poynte chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
ooh, i loved the "peeled out into the night with a smile and a laugh." that was good.
Edge Poynte chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
oh my gosh, talk about action! dude, that was cool. I could see the whole scene in my head like it was happening right in front of me...awesome work. did you make this up when you got home, because i didn't see it at , this is megan, if you haven't figured it out by now.
Tower of Babel chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Interesting, but I may want to do some revision. There are a lot of places where I had to go back and re-read because it didn't sound right, or there needed to be a comma to split a thought. Keep up the great work, and I've put you on my fav. story list. It's good to tell the reader this, so he/she, at least knows, someone is following his story.
Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
You definitely have my attention with this first chapter, however a little more detail about who the young man is and why the men are after him, would help. Though, as I read more, that will probabaly be addressed? This reminds of me a Japanese manga, and also, a fantasy, modern ninja story. Keep up the great work. Your visuals are great! I could see everything that was happening in my mind clearly, and that, in combination with a 'catcher' first chapter, is the beginning of a truly good story. On to the next chapter.