Reviews for read between the lines
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Absolutely amazing. I love every verse. It's so immaginative and well written
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Definitely a favorite... I love the sense of imagery and the language you used. This is not a traditional haiku but like a haiku, it's simple and intriguing. I love this. Awesome haiku.

-C.N
just dani chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow i totally love this, and the alliterations work well

nice choice of words-keep writing

dani
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow cool. Thats what I can say for this, and sorry its late here. But good. Please R%R me too.
B. L. Powell chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is absolutely wonderful; you've made me a complete believer in haikus again. Really, I don't know what to say other than that was absolutely powerful. The alliteration, the repetition... That was just plain good
Safira chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
A string of haiku with wonderful vivid imagery from well-thoughtout word choices! I like the emotions conveyed in this piece, the rush through your use of punctuation, but above all I admire your use of alliteration.

Autumn.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Nice diction and description.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You are very immaginative! I love your choices of words. Its beautiful.
Ygg chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow.. a collection of words so powerfully fascinating while vividly expressing the multi-level power of words.. Although alliterations are usually not to be used in Haiku, it works peculiarly well in this series. In fact, it really adds some more emotion to an already powerful and emotive piece of work. Brilliant work I must say! Definitely a favorite :)Keep writing!