Reviews for Good Girls Don't Play with Fire
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Gotta love these cliches.

Reese and I share a trait: I haven't gone skinny-dipping, either. lol.

Great story!
liv chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I agree! Some fluff is good and this was a good story. I wish it was longer because I just loved the characters. D
Pione chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I like it! :)
loveable-spazz chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw...XP
deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Really cute _ loved it,
WithoutException chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm not sure if you even want/read reviews of this anymore, since you wrote it two years ago and already have over 100 reviews, but...

I loved it! Very cute. I love the name Reese. Though, I'm not sure why Cole was in the school. Surely he figured out that there was not, in fact, a PTA meeting, and since he didn't have to make copies, what was he doing there? Did Phil let him in, too?

Ah, well, I suppose it doesn't really matter. My ridiculously logical brain has to over think everything.

Keep Writing!

WithoutException :)
orangejuiceaddiction chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Love it! It's a bit cliche with the rivalry and etc, but I like fluff so I really enjoyed it! D I would've liked more conversation in that final little bit for more juicy stuff, but that's just a personal preference.

Keep writing!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
wow...that was a cute cliche! i loved it nonetheless!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that is a good one shot..i like it..its very good...nice job on it...bye..bye...
i-luv-smoothies chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I loved this story- where can I read more of your stuff? I love how you managed to take pretty much the biggest cliche out there and make it your own. Great story.
Genato chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
love the fluff. love it. funny too. :)
emilybh chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh this is gorgeous- you're right we do all need fluff in our lives.
thecoconutbubble chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Haha.. what a way to get your guy. Nailing him in the face with a staple gun. :). I love.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OMG SO CUTE!

XX
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Brilliant story, well written :)
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »