Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
Reader chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
slow down...this story is moving too fast. And hate to tell you, this reminded me of another story I read in Literotica. One of my favorite authors there also had a stroy about a young girl who met a soap-opera actor in a restaurant...

sorry...It might offend you but I just to be honest.
F.H.W chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
The plot moved a bit too fast, in my opinion
PaintMePink chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
are you serious?
Dustland chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
it's going a little fast O.o and it's only chpt. 1
Aradia Cloud chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
So much fluff. All in all it was a good story. It's going on my fav's list.
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Idiot Garrick.
craziebabe45 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
Aww...how sweet! I can't believe he proposed. That was a bit unexpected for me since they haven't been together very long, but I guess when you know, you know. Very romantic!
craziebabe45 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
Nice job! The accident was so sad, but depressing things like that always tend to bring people back together. I was so glad that he made it to her graduation. It was so incredibly sweet. And then having Lily fire Dylan...priceless! I just wish I could have seen his face when that happened.

Awesome! Good chapter!
craziebabe45 chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
OH MY GOD! What a complete ass! Dylan needs to just fall off the face of the planet. Now that Garrick knows the truth maybe he will lol

I hate that Garrick had to act like such a jerk, but he was treated poorly by a man he thought he could trust. Very Pretty Woman of him. The sleezy agent instead of the sleezy lawyer...you get the picture. He's going to have to do some major begging to get back into her good graces.

Best chapter so far! Congrats!
craziebabe45 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Yay for M ratings! Yay for amazing sex scenes! You are so talented at writing. Sometimes you read sex scenes and just think God, that was raunchy. That was not the case. Your scene was sexy and seductive. It was very much an I love you moment. Great job!

Nice ending with the cliffhanger. I could just kill Dylan for trying to break them up. I can't wait to find out what happens!
craziebabe45 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
woot! woot! I'm excited! lol He is so smexy!

I like that she's finally out of the diner and away from that bitch Kelly. Hawaii is beautiful! I love it there.
craziebabe45 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Aw...when he told her that he loved her I got goosebumps all up and down my arms. That made me so happy!

What an asshole of a father! Garrick should go and rip his face off for saying those kind of things. There is nothing wrong with being regular sized! I'm sure she looks beautiful just the way she is. I try and tell all my friends that they are gorgeous no matter what. Unfortunately, most don't believe me so I go to the gym with them if that's what they feel like they need, but you have to always encourage them to see themselves as beautiful becuase they are!

Thank you for creating a story like this. I just want to show all my friends this chapter and be like HA! see! lol
craziebabe45 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
The stalking stuff is pretty intense. She's handling that aspect of his life like a pro!

Just one thing I noticed...you say "groan" a lot. Now don't get me wrong I use that word a lot too, but I just feel like you could use some other word for your description...just food for thought :)

Great chapter though
craziebabe45 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Nice chapter! I like how Maria and Lily hit it off. Girls are definitely like that. They have to tear themselves down before other girls can understand them. It's so strange. I thought the hate mail was a nice touch. I could see that happening, but it's pretty obvious that he actually likes her. I guess she just has to see that. Stuff like that would probably bother me, if I was in that situation. It's nice that she was able to keep her cool.
craziebabe45 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Good job! I like the way that you pull the reader into the characters so early on, and show how easy it is for them to be together. I like that Lillian isn't perfect. That makes me very happy since not many women are stick thin. Garrick seems very charming and sexy lol

I can't wait to see where this goes!
173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »