Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
Stang65 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aw, so cute. I like it a LOT! Please update soon!
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Loved the newest chapter. Keep it up!
kris89 chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
the story is interesting so far. good job and update soon.
HarryPotterSNL chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
No Way Jose! You finally updated! woot woot! Congrats about getting editor for you school's paper next year! That is really great. Good chapter! I want a Garrick of my own.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
wonderful chapter. update soon!
Freya chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
I love it! I think it's been all flowers up until now so something serious should happen. Like Lillian getting into a car crash while being chased by a photographer or sth. like that, whick would piss Garrick really off for the paparazzi.

Ida:-)
SiobhanO chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
oh i like the next chapter.. please update soon :)
Kaci chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for another update. Keep up the good work.
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Do you get summer off, so you can update more? I love this story; I like celebrity romance, but does Lily deserve all the scrutiny? I like how you showed all your movie stars as down-to-earth people.

UPDATE SOON!
ItsCandanyBaby chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
write more
bellabewitched chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
this is a good story.

You know what would make it even better?

AN UPDATE!

just a suggestion
SiobhanO chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
wow! love this story. update soon please
HarryPotterSNL chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
yay! I love this story more and more with every chapter you update. I love Garrick, he is such a good character. keep it up! Can't wait for more.
sweetone0018 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
simply amazing. can't wait until the next chapter.
WalkingWithAGhost chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Hey! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this story - the relationship that Lily and Garrick have is just so tooth-achingly sweet. I look forward to the next chapter! Update soon.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »