Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
k.Elise17 chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
Hello, I know this is trivial, but in the line "you bring out the best in me," you have it written as beset instead of best. Though it's nothing big, it just seems to distract me every time I come back to re-read the story.

Thanks!

animegirl214 chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
aw~ thats so cute~ thanks so much for this story! :D
itsames chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Absolutely wonderful. I sort of cried at how sweet Garrick was throughout the story and I miss praise you for building up your characters so nicely.

This would be the first story I've read of yours and I'm looking forward to reading others soon. But now, my brain has melted to mush from the sweetness of this story.

Fantastic :)
esssjay chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
i don't understand how lillian found garrick's hotel room. he didn't tell her or anything ? it's a minor thing i know but lack of suspension of disbelief so early on doesn't seem very good.

sorry if i sound overcritical. i'm just thinking if i were you, i'd like a lot of specific constructive feedback..

also, second section of the chapter, when lily says don't spend money on me and stuff, are you intending for it to come across as he has asked her for another chance to be her boyfriend and she's saying yes ? S it's slightly vague...

other than that, it's okay. their relationship seems to be progressing fast ?
esssjay chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i think this is going to be a good story. i like how you started it of and hopefully it just gets better. only thing that was annoying about this chapter was the cornines (of garrick's lines) but i'll survive.

by the way, you have a typo/grammatical error. second paragraph, you say 'he' instead of 'she'.

jessie0754 chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Cute story :) Nice and thanks for sharing
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this story everytime I read it!
anonymous chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
this is literally one of the best stories i have read on fictionpress! i loved it! you did an amazing job :)
Hop Skip Jump chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Before I even finished the first chapter I added it to my favorite story list because I knew I'd love it.
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
amazing story!

sorry i didn't leave a review for each chapter.

I couldn't stop reading!

I Murder on Impulse chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
aw...very sweet

xx
AJS chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
Aw I love Garrick & Lillian together! I never thought of the idea that the name Lillian could be abbreviated to Lily. That's so pretty~~ :) I really like this fic a lot. I think there's a big difference between sweet, cute fluff and quality sweet, cute fluff. Yours definitely fits into the latter, and I'm absolute devouring it :) I don't know what else to say; I like this a lot.

I also like how you made Maria out to be a nice person. A lot of times people would make the co-star lead to be really bitchy and stuck up and totally into herself and her looks but you broke free from that, and that was a nice change. Um what else can I say, except that Garrick (love his name, btw!) and Lillian are absolutely ADORABLE together and I am beyond jealous! I guess their kids don't have his sexy accent though, huh? :p Hehe. I was hoping that Lillian could be his make up artist, so that it wouldn't matter when he took those long trips to go filming, but I guess at the same time, they have enough sappiness together as it is :D

Oh well. I'm definitely going to look more into some of your other works. I like this story a lot; it makes me smile really big :) Keep up the good work; keep on writing!

- Alyssa
darkgurl92 chapter 15 . 1/5/2008
aw.i love your fic..it was so kute...cant wait for your next fic...
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This seems like a great story. Ha, I was reading and it said Kelly's Place That's my name. lol. But, Kelly's mean in this story.. lol. I am going to continue reading now...
NiceStoriesLover chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
OMG! i love this story! plus, they got married on my birthday! whoo! haha, this story is very meaningful to me!
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »