Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
Kristina Malfoy chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
Aw... that was a cute story. I wish I could meet a Garrick.

Just some notes: You have a few random typos (probably spell check - don't instead of done) but nothing too distracting. Most of your action is at the beginning and then the last few chapters are very nice but uneventful (except for the Oscars!). I'm not saying that you should pack the story with action but it's hard to see the necessity for the long stress of niceness. Anyway, it doesn't really matter what I think because it's your story but just incase you wanted to know. Please continue to write!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
that was good..they finally solved the problem and face what they are going through...i like it...just glad that they are happy and loving each other...bye..bye...
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
YAY!

*sniff sniff*

That was beautiful :D

amazin', keep up the excellent work

ciao!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
Awe-some!

I am so glad you put this story on ficpress-it's definitely a good read. KIU

Kat
Aria Deloncray chapter 15 . 9/26/2007
Great story!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
this made me smile ]] this story is so cute
Strangely Natural chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
Very sweet and precious I must say, long time coming! tear..._
Ever Since That Day chapter 15 . 9/9/2007
It was a very sweet, rather laid back story. I liked it quite a bit. Some of the story seemed a tiny bit rushed, but when you're in love time flows differently.

However, I do have one suggestion. Take a little bit of time away from your writing, perhaps a day or two, before posting. This will help with some spelling/grammar errors that spell-check missed. They were few and far between, so it's not bad, but it seemed as though you were proof-reading relatively soon after you had written it originally.

Ah, thanks for reading my rant and I hope you continue with the wonderful authoring.
Ever Since That Day chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Uwah! This is the sound of me crying. I've actually got tears in my eyes right now.

This chapter was EFFECTIVELY heart-wrenching. That's pretty hard to do. Wondermous!
Ever Since That Day chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
So far, this story is totally cute and I like it a lot. There's one line that really made me want to comment:

"...My American fiend..." towards the end. I don't know if it was meant to be friend, but the Freudian (or not) slip makes me laugh.
MolestAPeanut chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
Yay!

Very good.

*claps*
chickflickjunkie chapter 15 . 9/7/2007
aww...i loved this story, it was soo cute D
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
That was a sweet story. I really liked it. Great job! And keep it up. Good luck with your other stories :D
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
I was actually a little bit surprised when you decided you were going to make the story longer. You arent like the others.

dont worry thats good.

erm. if you truly want us reviewars and authers to critices u, all i have to say is

work on your grammar and spelling woman! ( i feel like a teacher right now XD )

well thats it. update fast AND KEEP WRITING!

c ya!

Samantha
Kodiak Sunset chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Great job so as far as I've read! I love it, but... Bridgecreek, MT doesn't exist...
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »