Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
Need the happy ending chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
update! update! update!

!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
Aww shucks, that's gorgeuosness...

Hope you're feeling better Cat, the story's still amazing. I'm still waiting for the printed version to hit the shelves lol.

-Tigress-
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
Looks good. I'm adding another chapter to the prequel to Nothing and Everything within the next few days. May want to check it out.
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Another good story. Being constructive I would say to tone down the kissy face. They seem to do a lot of that :-P
Unique Child chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
That was a great chapter. I can't wait until you update again. Are you going to write more chapters? Or just write an epilogue?
SiobhanO chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
that's such a great chapter! i love it. please update soon
sweetone0018 chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
yay! they're getting married. Garrick and Lily have to be one of my favorite couples. ]
ihrtbks chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I'm glad you feel better now. YAY! Fluffy...just the way I like it. So now that she's his fiancee, I wonder what the media's planning on doing.

UPDATE SOON!
Shannon chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Cat,

I LOVED this. It was so good. Hmm, I wasn't expecting that surprise proposal, lol. good job, write more.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
Aw, that's so sweet. Is this end? Would you know how many chapters are left? I love this story, and that's an awesome chapter. I hope you get better :D update soon!
SiobhanO chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
awe i love what they got each other! please please update soon
Need the happy ending chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
where o where is the next chapter?

Ebony T. Riddles chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
TO ITALY! Yes, I'd like to go to Italy. Oh well, France will work for me, Loved it dearly! It was beautiful. I adore his parents, and don't get me started on how much I like his siblings. His parents are after my own heart. I think all my children's names will start with the same letter. Maybe not G though. Maybe L or E. Yep. Anywho, Keep up the great work!
Shannon chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Nice...I cant wait for the next one!
Stang65 chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Great chapter! Loved the meeting the family scene. They seem like a really nice bunch of people. Plus it makes Garrick seem more real because he's connected to them. Cool presents all around. Very nicely done!

Please update soon!