Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
ihrtbks chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Yay! We've met Garrick's family. I like them better than I like Lillian's family. So they're going to Italy!

UPDATE SOON!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
Aw, what a happy chapter, I really liked it. Those were good presents too. I liked the cookbook one. So sweet :D update soon!
onlyuptosaveit chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
Oh... I love this!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
YES! Oh, happy day.

I meant to comment sooner, but I got so involved in the story that I couldn't stop reading it! It's amazing btw, like something I wold pick up at my favorite bookstore. You should seriously consider publishing-a little editing and I bet you'd have a national seller on your hands. Keep it up!
youpin chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
Amazing job.
youpin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Fantastic job as usual.
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
something tells me that Dylan is not out of the picture for good... Maybe teaming up with Lils dad? (just a guess) haha GREAT STORY KEEP IT UP
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Oh! That was funny! Dylan deserved that! I'm glad Lily got to fire him! :D Briliant! Truly! Loved it!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Wonderful Chapter! I loved it. Dylan got what he deserved. I'm glad they're back together. Yea, it's good you didn't keep them broken up D more drama, yay! update soon!
sweetone0018 chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
yay! of course I knew that you wouldn't keep them broken up.

that was cute. I liked it.
ihrtbks chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
YAY! They fired Dylan! So nobody in the hospital recognized Garrick? Lillian finally graduated!

UPDATE SOON!
loversloveliarslie x chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
awesome story ]. ahh yayy ! dylan is fired. pleasee keep updating. your story rockks.
Stang65 chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Excellent chapter! FINALLY that nasty Dylan gets exactly what he deserves! Jerk!

Aww, Garrick and Lillian are back together. I love it!

Please update soon!
kris89 chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
hehehe. i was waiting for it.
SiobhanO chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
oh YAY. i loved this chapter. please update soon!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »