Reviews for The Actor and His Lady
SiobhanO chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
wow... creepy ending! please update soon i want to know what happens!
Stang65 chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Evil Dylan! He should be punished! I just love Garrick and Lillian together. They're so cute! Please update soon!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Wow, very hot chapter. It was really well written. Good job. It just occurred to me that Dylan might have been the one to send those pictures of Garrick to Lillian earlier in the story. I don't like him at all. Things look like they're about to get interesting too. And yay for extra time! Update Soon! D
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Dylan Jones needs to die. Thats all there is to it. Or get mangled by a car - that'd work. Loved it! You're my new favorite person, however, you're keeping my mind off of my ACTs maybe thats not a good thing. Hmm. Oh well! Keep it up!
SiobhanO chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
oh. i love cliff hangers haha as long as you update soon...
Stang65 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
LOVED it! It's about time Lillian and Garrick had some fun! Please update soon!
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Haha. Nice cliffy. Great work on this chapter. :-)

-MM
ihrtbks chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Now maybe the story rates M. I love Garrick's and Lillian's chemistry!

UPDATE SOON!
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
When do I not love a chapter you write for this story! It was amazing, once again. Loved the ending...thanks for leaving us hanging. Not. You must have gotten some time off, what has it been? Four chapters in a row! You don't know how happy I am right now! Anyways, as always keep it up! Love it. Love you!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
I really liked this chapter, it's so sweet ... and sexy, lol. Aw, a cliff hanger! no fair. and it was getting to the good part too! ;D Can't wait to see what happens, update soon! :D
SiobhanO chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
haha i love it.. that's so good! please update soon
Freya chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
I loved it! Kelly got what she deserved!

Ida:-)
kris89 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
hehehe. kelly thought that because she owned the restaraunt that she wouldn't have to work. lol. it would be funny if it turned out that she didn't even know how to cool. looks like someone is going out of business.
Shannon chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Good. I liked it. I love how Garrick went to see her father. Write more!

~*Shannon
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
It was a beautiful chapter. Love it so far. PS. Love the ending sentence. Keep up the good work!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »