Reviews for You & Me, She & Her
cls81690 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I liked this! I love the words you choose, especially "I was surprised. Shocked. Overjoyed. Gobsmacked." The words crescendo in strength and descriptiveness, culminating in one of my favorite words ever. You overuse commas and change tenses and have a few other minor errors that you'll want to fix, but aside from that it's a great story. Go into a little more detail, let us see some more of the friendship as it's blossoming. The ending could be a little more clear; there are a lot of punctuation errors that distract me. But even so, I love the story. Friendship is beautiful. The love of friends is the best in the world
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was a very enjoyable piece of writing. It wasn't rushed, but it was simple and to the point. The relationship between these two is very sweet and somewhat funny. I can't really think of anything you could do to make it better; it's just fine the way it is.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
A good take on the beginnings of friendship. The truth is, you can never tell where or when the next friend is coming from, and it can quite often be the person you would least expect who you end up sharing your deepest and darkest secrets with!

Spawny
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Nice story. I like it. :)
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
First off, early Happy Birthday. :)

And you live in Singapore? Well, I love Singapore airlines! Haha, we stop over in Singapore all the time for my flights. I remember I visited Sentosa, Suntec City. Haha, do I sound like a major tourist, or what?

So yes, this was a sweet story. I like how it was still such a pleasant read, even if there weren't any romantic/aspects to it. It's like most stories have to have SOME romance to make the reader feel "affected", in a lack of better words.

But nah, true friendship can do just that.

Quoted from One Tree Hill, "Hoes over bros." ;)

Good writing. :D
rvtolentino chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hi incandescente-san! finally was able to go here. anyway...

"'Hey Gabrielle!' I frozed." shouldn't this be 'froze'?

"...or so it appears to me." you were speaking past tense, right? apparently, this happened sometime ago. so this should probably be 'appeared'.

"...which has become a ritual for us." same here. change 'has' to 'had'.

nitpicking aside... OMFG i was staring at the monitor for about... half a minute. this story is so sweet. i especially liked the ending, the promise of loving and treasuring one another's memories through time and space. i've always wanted to capture that feel, but i guess as a guy i can't really describe such a powerful, elusive emotion.

and this is such, what, yuri! i love yuri, very much. if you know what i'm talking about, that is. i actually cried at Kannazuki no Miko's ending (i doubt you know this, but KnM is very much a girl-to-girl anime), so this goes to show how much i like this particular theme.

i kinda feel sad for not being able to read this piece that really blew me away. you're good at expressing emotion, and i like that part of your work here. i'm quite certain that this story will be imprinted in my mind for a very long time.

thanks for letting me read a wonderful, heart-wrenching story. make more of these!

~DD
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i thought this was quite good. is this a one shot? your style is nice, and the whole thing comes across pretty well.

oh, btw, i can spy a bit of Singlish here and there at the last part of the story. not sure whether it's intentional, but it adds to the more realistic side of Singaporean schools, so i kinda liked it (:
L'rein Vinalo chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Good job on the first chapter! I'm curious now as to how much the narrator has changed since the two befriended each other.

Keep it up, you're doing great. Update soon.
crimson cyanide chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I loved it -so touching. The small details about the sacrifices were good -not a morning person, yet asking her out for breakfast, and the simple yet thoughtful gift. Hope it wasn't a one-shot!
i.wont.stop.dying chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Firstly: thank you for the reviews. I would have responded earlier but I've been busy at : I love this. It leaves me curious and wondering about many things written beneath the text. Is it a one shot? You ended the chapter excellently because if you feel like writing more, it could be the hinting at a new beginning, but if you don't want to write more you've closed it off enough so people aren't wondering. Also, I think the basis of the story is adorable, I love that the friendship developed from something so small. I have yet to read your others but I'll make a note to do it tomorrow.
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey! I love this! But wait, its not a one-shot is it! Anyways its really good!