Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Oysters, He Replied
wikus chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
“You don’t look twenty-one,” the bouncer said, looking Jerry up and down.

“Of course I’m twenty-one,” Jerry winked flirtatiously, flipping the hair over his shoulder.

“Works for me, sweet cheeks,” the bouncer grinned lecherously, grabbed Jerry’s ass, and let them into the club.

HAHAHAHA, loved it.

I *heart* crossdressers, they amaze me. Or even those pretty feminine boys who look like girls and kinda act like girls but doesn't pretend they're girls, in a Bill Kaulitz way. I love both styles.

Fu*king moar, please.
Subbie chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
OH YAY FANART! I REALLY like this story, actually I love all crossdresing stories, they're so much fun to read. Maybe I'll attempt one one day, who knows!

Lee
NakedKing chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
hahaha i love how the bouncer slaps his butt...heheheh he OBVIOUSLY had him fooled...! XDD
HurtMe chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I love it! It's so...gayish! Nice job. Please write more.
Kneecap chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Ew, that bouncer was rank. What a perv.

Did he really look convincing? Wow! Go Jerry!

I thought it was funun! Yis! And so, I'm bored so I'l end this review, short as it is. But Rachael is col, yeah, love her.
Kneecap chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
It's cool so far. I liked the description of him being attacked by maascara!

Yis, yep, yes. Eyeliner and mascara are lovelyful. Yes, they most certainly are.

Erm, I liked the character? I can' treally think of much else to say at this point...onto the next chapter...
Zyril chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love it! (Can't really top that right now, cause I can't wait to read the next chapter)
once rhythmatic chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Aw, no update? I really like this.
i-see-faeries chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Haha. I don't know whether to be extrememly amused or disturbed. A little bit of both, I guess. Love it. Update!
spiked punch after midnight chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
SDKLJFDJK;. I love this to death. It just gives me this big warm fuzzy feeling. Jerry is adorable. I love guys in dresses. And making them all stereotypical is fun. I wish I was Rachel. Ah, this is so damn cute. :) It's been a while, but you uh, you should totally write more. :P It would be fabulous and like a party, and I could bring confetti and everything.
We Called Her Thalia chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Funny that the stereotype works that way, because according to statistics (they're dirty liars, but what do I care?)seventy percent of cross-dressers are straight. Plus, a lot of them are navy marines, I'm sure of it. Or lumberjacks.

It's good. The story, that is.

It's also six o clock, my time, and I have nothing reviewer-ish to say.
obsidiandreams chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
I hope you write more! I like crossdressing...
obsidiandreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I like this chapter a lot! I like the way you set it up, and Jerry's character.
Jolene chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
This story is so cute! I like it a lot so far.
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
heheh drag queens are so cute -
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »