Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Oysters, He Replied
Natasha5 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
This is so freakin' cute. You've managed to pull me out of my bad mood, cocca. x
Darcy chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
This is cool. I LIKE AND LOVE IT!
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Whee! Girly men! You're cool, I think.

!##&!
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I feel beyond awful for taking so bloody long to review... I actually managed to read this earlier, but I just never sat down and reviewed it.

I love how you can make just about anything work with your writing. You're such a versatile, imaginative writer, which isn't exactly a talent that many people can boast about having.

I liked the portrait you painted of Jerry. And it is true- you don't really have stereotypically gay characters in your fics, so this was a very interesting change and very well done.
Timpkins chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
To miss quote your wonderful self, I would give you three thumbs up damnit, if god had given me three to work with! Heh I think I just became a fictionpress nerd, but only for you! Anyway, loved this, actually my parents are mid way through I yelling match downstairs and you really cheered me up!
as beauty dies chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I love this.

(The title is from Alice In Wonderland, right? ;) I thought it was but I don't remember it too well so . . . yeah. I could be wrong. XD)

Also, Jerry is just perfect; he's sarcastic and timid and clumsy (though, really, DID he run into a well?), but I love him anyway.

Plus, he has the coolest sister ever. What sibling gives their younger siblings fake ids?

Gah. Just so much love.

Even if this is speed writing it is amazing and just beautifully done; I particularly love the prologue and its chronological order of how it describes his life and how the whole "cross-dressing" originated. Really clever and just, you know, amazing.

Lovely, lovely.

You must write more. Must.

[ fav; stoy/author]

~* Noelle
Sorehai chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Oh I liked this. I liked this alot. Jerry must have had some nice moments in life. Looking forward to them!_
False Pretences chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
He's totally prettier then me. And reminds me of a friend of mine whos a opera singer and totally, and wonderfuly gay. Except for the part where he doesn't cross dress... I think. Anyways, blindingly shiny, as always.
Tums chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Too lazy to login. Bad me. I don't want to guess the title! My brain hurts... I was helping out at the local highschool, painting a mural, and the fire alarm wouldn't shut off... we had to listen for fourty minutes. Seriously, a full fourty minutes.

Anyhow... to get back to te whole reviewing thing... I LOVE IT! XD I like it, speedwriting it good, sometimes, you know? For things like this, definately. And I love him in a dress. I can just imagine it. Bet he'd look better with his natural hair, if he grew it long enough.

Sexy drag queen. Wot!
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Whore. I wish my speed writing came out as good as this...well as this...fuck grammar never mind.

So I like Rachel. She's got that bitchy best friend thing that's not really bitch because she's the best friend. You know? O.o

And Jerry is now my pet. I will keep him in a cage in my bedroom and feed him cookies and rainbow sherbert. _

xoxoxo
Smokey Betta chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Ahaha! The bouncer grabbed Jerry's ass...and Jerry's a boy. Wo yay.

Um, anyway. o.o

So now Jerry's sort of reminding me of Jeffree Star, only...shy...er...
Rachizzle chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
wait... what did my last review say that was so cute? XD

OMFG I AM SO GONNA KNOCK THAT WALL DOWN! GIVE ME A HAMMER! _

oh, so did the bouncer guy know Jerry was a dude or what? XD
Hell's first Icicle chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
hahaz. both it is. after this chappie, there's no doubt about it. i just cracked up after the "of course i'm 21" and the hair flip. D and yes, i love the word icicle, too, although mi frends, wen they see it, always just ask "why /icicle/?" as though I'm either crazy or there's sum deep, secret meaning behind it rather than the simple, mundane "when hell freezes over" ah wellz. loving the story. update soon!
Freaked chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Nothing you've left out, you've really got it down to be honest. Amanda (A-man-duh!) was gorgeous, reminds me of Jerry a lot actually. He helped me pick out my prom shoes from the tranny section of Hot Topic cause I have large feet and I cant find girl shoes that dont' cut off circulation...

I love this story! It's wonderful! _ And it was a lovely rushed chapter.
shoelacy chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
How bout I just blow a kiss at your ass instead? P

I love this. I have a couple of gay friends who are about as cliche as they get. So naturally I love Jerry. :) Please continue.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »