Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Oysters, He Replied
Aiku chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Indeed a great coincedence, but funny none-the-less! Right so, Great chapter. I squealed at the part where the bouncer grabbed Jerry's butt! I love it! Thank you! Where do you get such inspiration?
Pundit chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Tee hee. I want to squeeze his ass too. For some strange reason I'm imagining a teenage Carson from Queer Eye. Haha. I love him (but I don't want to squeeze CARSON'S ass, just Jerry's).
Para Noya chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
OOH! (grabs Jerry's butt) He just SOUNDS cute! You know what I like best about this chapter? Is that his best friend has my name. YES, MY NAME IS RACHEL! *gaspshock* Hee hee, sorry, I'm a little hyper right now. Excellent update, if he can fool a bouncer, he can fool anyone else unless someone flips his skirt or he gets a hard on. Or both. *shrugs* Loving this story, and I'd beg for an update once more, but you JUST updated. So I won't. Nyah.

*Para Noya*
magalina chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
That was nice! I like Jerrys sister. Whats that about the wall beating the shit out of him? :lol:

Just when I read this I was listening "The way you look tonight" by Elton John XD
WitchGhost chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Yep! Ow he hit a wall that had to hurt.
Lilith Arley chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ha ha ha! the begining is really great! and what makes it all the more funny is the contrast between my very manly Uncle Jerry and the cute adorable girly Jerry of the story... Thank you for shareing, please update soon! *bows*
LadyFalcone chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I'm liking this story so far. Please continue.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw I love him. He's too cute for words. _ I'd like to read more about him. Or about Robbie...you know... :cough:

_ Tee hee.

Love!
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow, this is very simply ironic.i have justr spent the last 3 weeks of my life copped up in eurpoe with my friend reading books about crossdressers, makeing puppet ghost who are trannies, and meeting and talking about cross dressers to many hours a way (talking mainly, we only meet a cross dresser once in paris) then i come home, and read this.

i liked it very very very much. i would say "i loved it" but i'm trying to get over that.

but um... what do oysters have to do with anything? -keep up the writing, i would like a for little sneek peaks of this guys/girls life. it seems to be quite a bit different from the rest of your work.
Oka-Poka chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
The intervals between your writing is so long (even though I'm no one to talk. XD), but this story was good. Short, which was a little surprising, but good. I have noticed all your gay guys aren't...gayish. :D Some of mine aren't either...Good story. I'm looking foreward to more chapters if there are going to be any!P.s: I've been attacked by my aunt a couple times. She used to work for Mary Kay. XD-'Kami
heart race chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
this made me smile. it is so good. i love the first paragraph, ohh so good. i like how you write almost desperately with no pausing for commas, it makes everything seem a lot more realistic, real people don't think or act in commas anyway.

so good. thank you...
Smokey Betta chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
What a beautiful character you've painted, sweetie! (Sorry, I just really felt like saying painted after reading all those make-up scenes.) I don't give a crap if it doesn't have a plot, it's entertaining enough without one.
Tums chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love you. And the story. The title might just be my favorite, or the bit about beaming the whole way home.

And there is nothing wrong with writing something before what you're "supposed" to write. Or more than one something.

Go you!
Timpkins chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I really do wish I looked that good in a dress, I also wish I could write as brilliantly as you do! Seriously though how the hell do you do it? Everything you write is always wonderful. My favourite part was the ‘But really, it was more of an ambush’ had I had milk to spurt through my noise, I would have done.
freaked chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
too lazy to log in

Wonderful, as all your stories. _ I know a few cross dressers. They really do usually look better in dresses then most chicks. *shrugs*

This was beautiful.