Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Oysters, He Replied
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i think i love you. and this maybe itz just the way, itz brilliant. I thought this was a one-shot, bcoz thatz how it seemed at first, but if there's more...i'm all for it! D update soon!
Rachizzle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hehe.. logging in is for losers

anyways

:D this was really cute, looking forward to another chapter
iamthe-loris chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i like that this wasn't very flamboyant, and i liked the style. gave me a chuckle, for sure. nice character, indeed.

honorata
Pundit chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I hate you. I've never met you and I honestly hate you. Speed writing my ass. I love your work, but to know it took little to no time to write this? I'm bubbling over with envy. It takes me ten times as long to come out with something one tenth as good. bah. I hope you get writers cramp.

P.S. loved the tone. It's funny, it provides insight into the character, and draws the reader's intrest. Did I mention I hate you?
MartianAnimal chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Lovely. Just lovely.

Is it wierd that I have a thing for cross-dressers even though I'm a straight girl?

Great story all the way.
WitchGhost chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I like the story and Jerry's personality will probabely come out more. His mother is werid for that and also not every story has a real hard edged plot.
Para Noya chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OMG! New story! (does "New Story DanceTM" and falls on ass. Returns to chair as if nothing happened.) I like the first chapter, as an explanation of Jerry, and I'm eager to see what you come up with next. _

*Para Noya*
magalina chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Its true that your characters dont usually are very ... gayish (?) But theyre great that way!

I liked this one, tho. Please write more!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4