Reviews for The Rich Live Alone
Eat-The-Meak chapter 15 . 5/27/2007
...wheres chapter 16?
Chelseamuffin chapter 15 . 5/26/2007
STUPID computer.

AS I WAS SAYING, Ian's confession was just so... I-know-I'm-screwed-up-but-this-is-how-it-is-take-it-or-leave-it, you know? Kinda awkward. (I know that you were just waiting for that word.)

Right, so. I liked the kiss, and Maddy's I-know-you-want-to-go-further-but-that's-your-problem-bitch! attitude. And how she's still mad after they make out.

Nice one.

You know what I'd have to say is my favourite thing about this? The simplicity. There's no backstabbing, no friend-going-out-with-my-brother, no confusion on who the heroine likes... it's just out there, in-your-face, which is how I usually like my romances. It's nice.

Though I still find her relationship with her parents unbelievable. It's told from her POV, though, so I can let that one go... from another person's perspective, they'd probably be more normal... she's got a biased opinion.

So yeah. Um. I don't know, I don't have much to say. (Sorry. My mind's swirling with yet another story idea, so I'm not totally focused.) Now, where's that new chapter? If it's not out soon, that non-cliched cliche had better be damn good, hun
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
aww ahaha thats so cute
Kita Tsuki chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
Yay! About time! lol :D Update soon! Peace.
Isis of Egypt chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
Just found your story yesterday, from the favourites' list of another author, one that I quite like.

And it's very good. The average here on is, sadly, quite lacking in writing style, grammar, spelling etc, not to mention the plots are not that good. But you have a realistic story, with a realistic heroine that we, the readers, can relate to. So I'd say very well done!

The only thing that seemed a little bit off, was how quickly Maddie gets attached. She has known Ian for, what, a couple of weeks? But perhaps that's just a part of her character, as she's also taken to Riley and Taryn, having known them for a day or two.

Anyway, good job, keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter.

All the best,

Lizzie
Chelseamuffin chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
Why am I up at this ungodly hour, you may ask?

I don't know.

But 10:00 is too early. (Well, I DID only get home at 1:00AM...)

Anyway. Right.

You know I'm in love with you.

'Nuff said.
simply meg chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
O lala... intense!

Write the next chapter really quick, please... I liked this one a lot. And the other one is pretty cool too... I just didn't feel like reviewing things. Man I think I can relate to the whole being ignored thing...
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
thats it? he says 'im sorry' and he's off? no explanation whatsoever? dude id have made him explain everything before i so much as gave him a hug. he mustv looked extremely sincere. update soon!
Shinningkit chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
I like this chapter! Not my favorite, but I still like it. Oh, by the way, any song you have in mind I won't even know, most likely. Hehe. As for predictions, I predict Ian get's more screwed up! (Sorry, that's all I have.) As for favorite character... I like Adam and Maddy, with Adam most likely my favorite. I love his name, but I like Maddy's persona more... Hhm. Anyway! Another random review from Mwhua, or however it's spelled. Though, on a negative side, I agree with 'Chuckers'. I had thought Riley would be more... Upset. I know I would be. ;D I'll be waiting for your next chapter! -Shinningkit
Chuckers chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Hockay. Update.

Now you have another review.

Yay?

Haha, okay. I liked it. It was satisfactory. Sorry, hun, but this is one of my least fave chapters. I like the one coming next best ;) I just thought that Riley might act slightly more... well, "OMG SHE CALLED ME IAN GASP SOB!", y'know? Yeah. That's just my opinion.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
gah annoying ass at that. why's he being so...annoying! i can't even think up a good synonym cause im so annoyed! lol. ok no, i do not have any predictions and i do not know what the heck is going on with Ian other than the fact that he's so clearly jealous of Riley even though theres nothing to be jealous about because SHE chose IAN but gah. whatever. boys are annoying. at any age. i'm dealing with seventeen-nineteen year olds and they only seem to get more annoying. shouldnt you be wiser as you grow older? ack, now im off on my own private tangent that has absolutely nothing to do with your story. sorry! lol update soon!
Gena chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
WHAT NO IAN CANT BE MAD! ek

and write more sweets I'm loving it:)
Gena chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
OMG I'VE DONE THAT, SAID THE WRONG GUYS NAME LMAO LMAO thats like the only thing I can relate to in the story, other than blasting music to feel better and stuff. and sneaking out. but yaa! good job maggie:)
Gena chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
yaa Megan I don't like you anymore because you write really well. lmao jks

I really really like it, and it's the best and I want you to keep working on it and I want Maddy's dress, put in like purple. :D
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »