Reviews for WINNER TAKES OIL
R.E.D. the animator chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
L.O.L.! Litteraly! You've got to finish it. The plot keeps getting thicker.

Well... I don't know.

Just keep writing.
Vivian Rin Rikku chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I didnt really read the story but I have to tell you that in the future the story ends with everyone watching naruto and writing sasusaku fanfictions while eating popcorn and singing Numa Numa!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Very nice... you need to write more though... _!
Reaper chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
"Someone knew all about him, and that someone had rockets" YAY! ROCKETS! I love this story. It distracted me from schoolwork, but who cares. This is better than writing speeches.

~Reaper

P.S. Waiting for moreness
scotti chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
You know, I thought there was something different and pompous about Ronald at my kids birthday party. Come to think of it...his feet didn't look as big as they did in the brochure either. Another great chapter, Mr. Satire.( Naturally, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express so I feel I'm qualified to say this)Keep up the insanity!~~Scottie. PS. How does one go about putting that dreaded square peg in an obtuse triangular hole?
Bob Evans chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Now there's a plot twist! Ha ha, Agent Beem is a heavy sleeper.

Thanks for the review, and Jon (the real Jon) was very excited to learn that he's your new favorite character.

~Bob Evans
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Very nice; very, very nice!
EmptynessFilled chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
HoW's ThAt for a pLot TwIst!

That was so hilarious! I also love the waw waw interlude. I really want to see what's on that tape, man. Now, off to harrass m34n00b again...
Block Head chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Waw,waw...waw waw! Waw waw waw, waw. ~S.
J'Adore Les Phoques chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Ha ha, "Michael Jackson is not my brother!" That was funny. And the Ronald McDonald violation of shoe size laws.

But alas, I am unsure of what Mr. Jackson has under his sleeves...

MORE!
scotti chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
My heavens, where do I start? First off let me tell you it took me a near half an hour to finish chapter 3 Why? because I couldn't see through my tears of laughter(not to mention I had to change my Depends twice!) This is a great story; well written,fast-paced and infused with a dangerously insane amount of humor(you should put a warning label on this thing). I was equally traumatized too by the peanut incident.I hope one of those little guys does become a peanut tree (Sniff)... And I never did trust that Billy Mays character, Oh and what about The Rev. not owning up to Michael? Poor kid, even his own uncle..I mean dad...I mean relative, won't even claim him he's so disfigured. (maybe Billy Mays has something that can help him become pretty again.)Honey, I enjoyed this first part of the story immensely. Please keep us in stitches and bless us with the rest of it! Scottie
WinterDeity chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i'll attempt to be serious in my review for the first few comments. (keyword: -attempt-)

okay, i like how you started with the news coverage (i did that in one of my screenplay thingys not posted on FP just yet .) also, the ending of a question...a very funny question at that (which i also do in one of my stories -)...in fact, i was wonderin' the same thing throughout your story and it reminded me of the name of a boat i saw that had ran through a docking pole thingy...the pole had ripped through the front of the boat and you could just make out TEMPORARY INSANITY on the side of it (personally, i thought the boat was aptly named considering the circumstances _)...oops, i've been rambling...heh...*ahem*, anyhoo...

BILLY MAYS! that came outta nowhere (which is probably why i like it so much) and i have to mute the TV when his commercials come on (although i swear i can still hear him...)

well, if you can't tell yet(or if you skipped that huge paragraph of ramblings), i reaaly liked the first chapter...i hope you don't mind me reviewing after each chapter...there's always so much stuff in my mind (or the deep dark abyss some would like to call my mind) that it has to be let out or the final review would be twice this long...and...i'm rambling again...*sigh* well, great job!

*runs off to read the next chapter*

~Winter~and by the way, thanks for reviewing my crap...it's nice to see people are actually still reading it .
EmptynessFilled chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Oh, snap, what does Jesse have in store next?

Dude, the Michael Jackson part was hilarious, as well as Ronald McDonald. Keep it up, I want more. MORE!
Bob Evans chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
lol! Classic. “just because plastic surgeons mutilated your son, Michael-” “Michael Jackson IS NOT MY SON!” “Pardon me. Your nephew, Michael-” Keep up the good work!
Bob Evans chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Hahahaha! This is classic. Thank goodness for Billy Mays and "Fergy". You should keep writing this one. It's a comedy with an actual plot to it.