Reviews for Last Scene
Arichos chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
It sounds like your trying to explain something to someone else about suffering or suicide maybe...I might not be able to translate this well, but i can tell its a great poem.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I really like this, it seems so sweet and elegant, very nicely written. I have enjoyed reading it. Well done.

Lotsa Love AC
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hello, it's been a long time since we've spoken with one another, AIM, reviews, or otherwise. Thought that I'd drop a line here, as you requested. I'm not much of an expert on poetry, so I'm afraid I can't give any intense critiques, though I have to say that it was nicely written, with interesting vocabulary and descriptions. The structure may be a little awkward at some points, but don't think that this detracts from the overall experience, because this truly is a poignant piece of work, and the emotions are portrayed there, and with a little bit of refinement, your potential as a poet can be achieved. There's a little bit of ethereal telling, and a truly heart-felt poem lyrical in its telling. Thank you for the poetic experience.

As always, it's a pleasure talking to you.

chibichocobo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i like the last stanza... very well done... great piece
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hey...long time since i've been on here. nice work with the imagery and keep on going!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Such poignancy and emotion. "How content and fulfilled would I truly be,-when this final scene...shapes into reality", sums up the feeling well. Excellent work.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
reminds me of the stuff you told me earlier. has a very graceful feeling to it. good work

keep writing
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
the second stanza is cool. i love how the poem reads. justaposition, thats a cool word, lol.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Beautiful piece. Very well written. I like it a lot and the ending is great. Good work! xQVx
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
havent read your poems in a while. So i'm a little blind on understanding but if i did know it better, bet its great
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really enjoyed this. It was is filled with a pain gracefully portrayed.

I especially like the last two lines. Maybe I'm just being a bit of a romantic tonight, but the last lines were beautiful.

KonekOniko chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
It was a bittersweet piece, but I agree with Noelle. This isn't your best yet. Still, description-wise, you get an A ).
dog-eared hanyou chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Ooh, pretty words. Sometimes I wonder how you talk in person. I'm seeing a lot of colors in my head (ok, just four and black) as I read this. Great poem.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Powerful and wonderfully written - quite moving.
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
can i be any more awesome? xD it's very sweet. and descriptive...

great job! x]