Reviews for The Defender Mages: War Breaks
ohboi chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
This is a pretty cool story. It's easy to read and funny. Keep up the good work and I'll definately be back to finish reading it.
Alteng chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Well, the last bit makes a lot of sense. And I understand Yemeana's feelings about telling her friend all the secrets. It seems like she will need a lot of training, and she certainly received a tongue lashing from her sister.
Alteng chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Well, it is a nice story line, and you have a pleasant description of your main character. It is interesting how Selena dissolves into the dust of the ground.

The bit with the water was very fairy talesque. It works.
MarkPenn chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
this was good for some of your first battles. I really like the ideas for your creatures. Keep on writing.
MarkPenn chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
Another great story I can not wait until Yemeana comes in contact with the unicorn.
MarkPenn chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
You have done it again, this is great and there is no other way to put it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
MarkPenn chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Lol it was pretty funny in the begining and I see you put alot of effort into this chapter. Very good.
MarkPenn chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Hi Mark again. This chapter was better than the first but you could use a little sentence varriation. I can not wait until you write another chapter.
Adamn chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
You said you just started? NO WAY! This has great potential so you should continue the story...
MarkPenn chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This was incredible for your beginig for writing. I only started to write a few months ago as well. But, no offence, you should have made some kind of awesome cermony to get the powers. 5 out of 5 seriously.