Reviews for Hold Me In Your Heart
Leah chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story! Keep on writing!
BlackFrost123 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
You're not the only one who wishes that you're a boy... Anyway, I just found this when I was browsing for slash fics in fictionpress and I'm really interested in this one and I want to know how it will end. So, please, update. In the least, update faster than your previous updates
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
extreme!
that was the first word that popped into my head a few seconds (now probably a aminute ago)
i love it :D
PoertyQueen chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
OMG NO *sniffle* how could you? If you keep going I may love you again! However with that ending I dont know..
youarehere chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Hey, I really love this story, update soon?
WrittenSound chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
HEHE! Riley DID act kinda whore-ish! OMFJC! What the CRAP is with Gayle? He was so MEAN! Grr.. He sucks... I actually LIKED Gayle, but now I hate him. Hate him with a passion. I'm gonna go throw rocks at the next guy I see that I think looks like him...
Bluorange chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
What. The. Hell. Totally unexpected! Shit now I feel stupid *goes and hides under covers* I was so sure he would get with Gayle! Well I guess that was the point. Very cute characters. I want to hug Hayden, he's so funny!
Purpleriho chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
please update soon!
paputsza chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
gender confusion much? I hate everyone in this story. But I want, no ned, more. I like it so much. have my babies. : if you do more please gimme. I'm watching this, and please, please, update it. Trust me, if you don't i'll find you and ask you again. bwahaha! but w/e *smooches*
Back of Beyond chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Sounds great so far, can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon
Irony for the Ironic chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
hey, this was a awesum story!
Irony for the Ironic chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
wow... i luv your books!
Irony for the Ironic chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
yay! you did multiple chaps! YAY
carcrash chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I love this story with a passion.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 3/26/2007