Reviews for yours, eternally
nymphett chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is so raw and beautiful. A tragedy. I can feel your hurt over the words, and I just want to give you a virtual hug.
His-Tiger chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
?
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
pulpplumplum.

bloody bonnets.

(ithinkthatmeans this is morbidly beautiful.)
it's not your fault chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this just screams pain, screams loss. i love this.
softersin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
AMAZING. !
Indigo Carmine chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This is H. Friction on his other account.

Well, you've all ready gotten a flood of reviews but I figure I'll add to it- wonderful, beautiful, twisted- everything I like to read in poetry. Fantastic.
Robinson888008 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
On one hand, this is very straightfoward. But I also think it can be very metaphorical, as if the girl has lost something that she dearly misses but knows she will never get back. Stunning.
i hope you choke on skittles chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This poem left me speechless. The emotions within this piece seem so real, so heartfelt, the pain is almost tangible. Honest to God, this has made me cry, to the extent that I can't read the second chapter just yet, in case it breaks my heart just a little bit more.

You have captured the real feelings of this situation, nothing about this rings fake, and it is hard to believe that you are 15, writing with such maturity and skill.

(And just so you know, her name would have been Cassie, and she would have had blue eyes and blonde hair, just like her Daddy and me. She would have been beautiful because she was part of me, and part of him, and would have been only the best of both of us.)
she smolders chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Your words contain so much emotion in them and it all feels so real. Take care.
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
The fist few lines of this break my heart.
012323232 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i like the last 3 lines
Next Exit chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
"a little baby born blue inside you"

i love that line. a well written piece. :)
LovelessAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
this reminds me of the Sex Pistols song "Bodies". this is powerful.i love it.
LovelessAngel chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
wow this is powerful.i love it.
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
That last line is ridiculous in how good it is. If I could I would wrap my wrists around it and take it home with me.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »