Reviews for Enya to Yaen
-loves it-

update 3

hehe
Hanban chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Yay! A new story! But I guess you should really change the title, since it sounds a little boring. I'm sorry if I can't give a new suggestion for now, but keep this and the other stories up! You tend to forget the others. And the part about Yaen peeing was hilarious. Was it really kind of possessed? {Shivers} Good thing wala ako niyan! Hahaha...

Hannah
leighala chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
yay! nice chappie! - whoot -

-goes around doing the indian dance-

SO! - o , the chapter was DeDiCaTeD 2 ME! 2 ME! YAYAYAYYAAY!

okay...ill just settle down...update soon

-leighala-
JustWriter chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
red hair, red fireblue eyes, blue water

You have a color theme going on with the tamers and their Yaen was meant to be the Tamer after all.

What about, "The Tamers, the Scorcerors, and Yaen, or Shall We Say, Enya." Nah, too long. Hm...what about, "Yaen, the Fire Tamer," or, "the Perfect Girl, Turned Boy." I like the last suggestion the best. Maybe I should add to the end of the last one so that it's like this, "the Perfect Girl, Turned Tamer &...Boy?" Maybe not...

Okay then, "the Perfect Girl, Turned...Boy?" What are your thoughts?

-JWchan
XxHotBloodySirenxX chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Well I don't know becasue I was gone but update soon! I hope the people find out that she is actually a girl.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
lol. suddenly the title makes ALOT of sense
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
enya was so lucky too. tears. what does yaen mean?
JustWriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
"Fire Tamer," is what you should call it.

-JWchan
C. Aleshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Two words: IM HOOKED!

Update soon!
Karuna chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hmm... I'm interested to see where you are going with this... and what your going to do with the characters... I kinda wish you would have named Fire though.

Seems pretty good.
sorceress chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hi, hi. glad that to see your latest story! Hopefully, others will be updated soon! :P This story is good, kinda twisted but still it catches the readers' attention and interest. Kudos for u! :P anyway,my suggestion for the title - "Affinity with The Elements" . If you are planning to include all the 5 elements :P just a suggestion :D Good luck!
Ollie May chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
good lord, what a change! First she was crushing on her favorite boy in the midst of rich people, now she's a he and has just become the Tamer of Fire. Life's crazy like that.

Please continue this one, I like it a lot!

Ollie May
Royal Bliss chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This kind of reminded me of the movie The Hot Chick, but just barely.. Probably the whole concept of it. But yeah, this is pretty interesting a few parts made me laugh which is good. Anyway, I hope to read more.
XxHotBloodySirenxX chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Cool story update soon!
leighala chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
o...interesting -thoughtful look-, the story sounds really funni *giggles* cant wait 4 da nxt chappter!